Forum registration by users has been disabled because of many problem registrations from Russia. Email mail @ chalkevalley.info (no spaces) if you wish to join the forum and an administrator will register you.
If you would like to join the DLOC, please visit the Club's website https://www.dloc.org.uk/
Please don't post someone's email address. Some people don't want to risk it being harvested by spambots and GDPR regulations discourage it.
Always look at "ACTIVE TOPICS" which gives all posts in date & time order if you can't find a post or "Your Posts", as topics are sometimes moved.
Reg. nrs. Please add reg. nr. when posting a photo or anything about a car as this will help searches. Don't add punctuation next to nr. as this negates search.

NZ Classic Driver magazine

Paulkennedy

NZ Classic Driver magazine

Post by Paulkennedy » Wed May 08, 2019 1:29 pm

This is an interesting SP article in this magazine.
Paul
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
I don't know why there are two pictures.

tjt77

Re: NZ Classic Driver magazine

Post by tjt77 » Fri May 17, 2019 4:53 pm

My observation has been that the classic car magazines in NZ are generally very high quality with superb articles.. the vintage car club is also very well organized with branches in every province..

daimlersteve

Re: NZ Classic Driver magazine

Post by daimlersteve » Sat May 18, 2019 3:59 am

The Green example is my first SP ( 1970 ) As Bill says , rebuilt with many mods to stiffen the chassis and give better turn in some years ago.
Simons car is as detailed underneath as it is above. Very sharp.

Steve.
ps. just finishing painting the new 4 car garage extension ,then its back to the 2.8 ltr. mtr. to blueprint the head to piston interface.