Please visit the Club's website https://www.dloc.org.uk/ to join. Visit https://www.dloc.org.uk/adhoc to DONATE towards the cost of the forum.
Please don't post someone's email address to avoid it being harvested by spambots and it's against GDPR regulations.
Always look at "ACTIVE TOPICS" to see all posts in date & time order as they are sometimes moved; or look at "Your Posts".
Please add Reg. nrs. when posting a photo or anything about a car as this will help searches. Don't add punctuation next to nr. as this negates search.
CHANGED YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS since registering?, click your username and check your address in User Control Panel, Profile, Account Settings.
If you want help to register, use "contact us" at page bottom for help.

valve spring retainers

TWF

valve spring retainers

Post by TWF »

Hi, I recently purchased two V8 250/DART cylinder heads from EBAY, although they are in fair condition they have obviously been stripped at some time ,the valve spring retainers are a bit of a mixed bag ,some are quite robust and look correct to me ,but some are less robust and were sitting on a separate washer ,I only have 11 of the robust ones ,can anyone tell me if am correct and where I might get another 5 from ,Regards ,Terry .

silverdart

Re: valve spring retainers

Post by silverdart »

Hi Terry, do you need the bottom washer or the top washer that holds the valve collets. I have plenty of both of these and am happy to supply whatever you need.

Dave.

TWF

Post by TWF »

Hi Dave , thanks for your reply, I need five of the bottom ones ,Regards ,Terry .

daimlersteve
Helpful Person
Helpful Person

Post by daimlersteve »

There are two types , do the same job.