Please visit the Club's website https://www.dloc.org.uk/ to join. Visit https://www.dloc.org.uk/adhoc to DONATE towards the cost of the forum.
Please don't post someone's email address to avoid it being harvested by spambots and it's against GDPR regulations.
Always look at "ACTIVE TOPICS" to see all posts in date & time order as they are sometimes moved; or look at "Your Posts".
Please add Reg. nrs. when posting a photo or anything about a car as this will help searches. Don't add punctuation next to nr. as this negates search.
CHANGED YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS since registering?, click your username and check your address in User Control Panel, Profile, Account Settings.
If you want help to register, use "contact us" at page bottom for help.

pasSPort 2016

SPAR

pasSPort 2016

Post by SPAR »

The 2016 edition is now in the post and should be received shortly by all those who were unable to collect their copy at the International Rally. My thanks to all those who contributed to its cost and to those who kept down the postage charges by taking copies for personal delivery to owners local to them. SPAR.

Hamish

Re: pasSPort 2016

Post by Hamish »

Thank you to all those involved in producing and distributing pasSPort
Received mine today
H
Over 50 years in Darts !

dansdaimler

Post by dansdaimler »

Thank you to everyone involved with this. I received my 1st copy today and squeezed in as a late entry.
Daniel
1962 Daimler SP250

Bud

Post by Bud »

Arrived at the southern shores of Lake Ontario in upstate New York this AM.
Once again, thank you to all involved in this "SP essential ' tool.
Don't leave your garage without it !

Sydsmith
Extremely Wise Man
Extremely Wise Man

Post by Sydsmith »

Mine arrived Tuesday, many thanks Glyn and those who are involved in all the hard work needed to produce yet another useful edition. It really is a great idea and very useful publication.

I appreciate that thanks will not pay the bills, I will let you have a cheque in due course. Syd[quote][/quote]

Brooksy

Post by Brooksy »

Many thanks to all involved in the production of PasSPort, my copy arrived in Sydney NSW Australia Friday 1st July.
Regards

Brooksy

1962 SP250 Ex Met Police 104035