Please visit the Club's website https://www.dloc.org.uk/ to join. Visit https://www.dloc.org.uk/adhoc to DONATE towards the cost of the forum.
Please don't post someone's email address to avoid it being harvested by spambots and it's against GDPR regulations.
Always look at "ACTIVE TOPICS" to see all posts in date & time order as they are sometimes moved; or look at "Your Posts".
Please add Reg. nrs. when posting a photo or anything about a car as this will help searches. Don't add punctuation next to nr. as this negates search.
CHANGED YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS since registering?, click your username and check your address in User Control Panel, Profile, Account Settings.
If you want help to register, use "contact us" at page bottom for help.

DJ250 Conquest - Lucas Wiring Diagram or for DJ252

HenryC
Helpful Person
Helpful Person

DJ250 Conquest - Lucas Wiring Diagram or for DJ252

Post by HenryC »

Does anyone have a copy of the wiring diagram for a Conquest (DJ250) that they could email me (or post). I am trying to sort out the dashboard wiring on my DJ252 which has been 'modified' over the years.

I am after the Lucas diagram which shows the colour coding of the cables/wires. I have the one from the service manual but this only has numbers not colours on the diagram.

Even better still would be a wiring diagram for a DJ252, but I don't suppose they ever existed.

Any help would be appreciated, you can email me on henry(dot)curwen(at)live(dot)co(dot)uk

Happy New Year
Cheers, Henry Curwen
Registrar for Conquest & Century Saloons (DJ250/1, DJ256/7, DJ260/1)

Conquest (Drop Head) Coupe DJ252

Warsash 2

Re: DJ250 Conquest - Lucas Wiring Diagram or for DJ252

Post by Warsash 2 »

Hi
Try Bob Cantwell he has produced large sized laminated wiring diagrams for a number of Daimlers which are easy to read colour coded and durable. I am not sure what he charges but his contact details are in the DM.
Regards
Colin

Pendle

Post by Pendle »

Henry,

I have emailed you a DJ254 wiring diagram which shows colour codes. This is the best that I have for a DJ252.
Chris Young
1954 DJ 250
1954 DJ 252
1957 DJ 254
1952 DB18 Special Sports

HenryC
Helpful Person
Helpful Person

Post by HenryC »

Many thanks for the replies and to those who sent me wiring diagrams.

Does anyone know if Lucas produced a diagram for the MK1 Century - I have one for 1956 onwards (MK 2). If the earlier one exists could someone email me a copy? It might have some relevant info as the DJ252 is nominally a Century.

Very speedy response to my first request - glad the forum works well.
Cheers, Henry Curwen
Registrar for Conquest & Century Saloons (DJ250/1, DJ256/7, DJ260/1)

Conquest (Drop Head) Coupe DJ252

bakergh

Post by bakergh »

Hi Henry

I have emailed you the mk1 Century diagram.

Graham

Dharmesh-m

Post by Dharmesh-m »

Pendle wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:27 pm Henry,

I have emailed you a DJ254 wiring diagram which shows colour codes. This is the best that I have for a DJ252.
Could i get a copy please for the 250, thanks