Please visit the Club's website https://www.dloc.org.uk/ to join. Visit https://www.dloc.org.uk/adhoc to DONATE towards the cost of the forum.
Please don't post someone's email address to avoid it being harvested by spambots and it's against GDPR regulations.
Always look at "ACTIVE TOPICS" to see all posts in date & time order as they are sometimes moved; or look at "Your Posts".
Please add Reg. nrs. when posting a photo or anything about a car as this will help searches. Don't add punctuation next to nr. as this negates search.
CHANGED YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS since registering?, click your username and check your address in User Control Panel, Profile, Account Settings.
If you want help to register, use "contact us" at page bottom for help.

Special Sports excitement!

Crossley Stephenson

Special Sports excitement!

Post by Crossley Stephenson »

Here in the antipodes we probably receive the UK TV offerings somewhat late so apologies if this is a 'repeat'. I have just been watching the first episode of a 'new' series of Father Brown and to my amazement a proper car featured within minutes of the start - a wonderful Special Sports - reg EVG 779. Magnificent! If the owner is on the Forum, congrats.

What a cracking car!

Cheers
Michael

clevitt

Re: Special Sports excitement!

Post by clevitt »

EVG779 is owned by Ian Venables, his car was featured on last year's calendar-- August I think. Ian was most helpful with information, as well as access to his own car, when I was rebuilding my own Special Sports. Although a DLOC member, he is not a forum member, so I will pass on your comments when I next correspond with him.
Chris

qantasqf1

Re: Special Sports excitement!

Post by qantasqf1 »

Eclipsing Brexit, Trump etc., my excitement knows no bounds as I see it's a Norwich registration to boot.