Please visit the Club's website https://www.dloc.org.uk/ to join. Visit https://www.dloc.org.uk/adhoc to DONATE towards the cost of the forum.
Please don't post someone's email address to avoid it being harvested by spambots and it's against GDPR regulations.
Always look at "ACTIVE TOPICS" to see all posts in date & time order as they are sometimes moved; or look at "Your Posts".
Please add Reg. nrs. when posting a photo or anything about a car as this will help searches. Don't add punctuation next to nr. as this negates search.
CHANGED YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS since registering?, click your username and check your address in User Control Panel, Profile, Account Settings.
If you want help to register, use "contact us" at page bottom for help.

Conquest Wiring

Keith Ashworth

Conquest Wiring

Post by Keith Ashworth »

Hi All,
I have a Conquest Drophead.
Has anyone got a wiring diagram for one?
I assume it's different from the saloon. Would I be able to adapt a saloon loom?
If anyone can email me a wiring diagram I would be most appreciative.
Cheers
Keith

Stan Thomas
Wise Man
Wise Man

Re: Conquest Wiring

Post by Stan Thomas »

Hi Keith,

The factory service manual - although listing the DJ252 convertable coupe - contains only two chassis-number related wiring diagrams.

If you email your address to me at sleevevalve@mail.com I will gladly forward photocpies from the manual to you.

Stan.

Db n j
Wise Man
Wise Man

Post by Db n j »

Maybe try Dennis Maynard, as I remember he had his car required not so long ago.

The man who did the installation work was
Steve bourne.

HenryC
Helpful Person
Helpful Person

Post by HenryC »

Hi Keith,

I recently refurbished the wiring in my DJ252. Essentially it is the same as the Conquest saloon (DJ250) with the exception of the wiring for the indicators (not trafficators) and the interior light (depending on what you have fitted, no switches in the B post).

There is also the additional loom for the hydraulic power pack for the power hood. I have yet to tackle that but when I do I'll see if I can sketch it out.

I am not aware of the existence of a wiring diagram for the DJ252 but if you don't have a DJ250 diagram I can email you one.

If you want help with the wiring changes for the indicators, let me know.

Hope this helps.
Cheers, Henry Curwen
Registrar for Conquest & Century Saloons (DJ250/1, DJ256/7, DJ260/1)

Conquest (Drop Head) Coupe DJ252

Keith Ashworth

Post by Keith Ashworth »

Hi Chaps,
Many thanks for all the replies and offers.
I have managed to get my hands on a new Conquest saloon loom, so it's a start.
Dave Philpott says there are no specific diagrams for the Drophead, so I will have to adapt a saloon loom to fit.
Thanks again
Keith