Please visit the Club's website https://www.dloc.org.uk/ to join. Visit https://www.dloc.org.uk/adhoc to DONATE towards the cost of the forum.
Please don't post someone's email address to avoid it being harvested by spambots and it's against GDPR regulations.
Always look at "ACTIVE TOPICS" to see all posts in date & time order as they are sometimes moved; or look at "Your Posts".
Please add Reg. nrs. when posting a photo or anything about a car as this will help searches. Don't add punctuation next to nr. as this negates search.
CHANGED YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS since registering?, click your username and check your address in User Control Panel, Profile, Account Settings.
If you want help to register, use "contact us" at page bottom for help.

Conquest PYC 567

Phillmore
Wise Man
Wise Man

Conquest PYC 567

Post by Phillmore »

Just been clearing out an old cupboard of mine and found some pictures of my old Conquest which I sold around twenty years ago. I checked on the DVLA site and it is taxed so I was wondering whether the current owner might be a club/forum member?
Andy

1954 Conquest Mk1, 1956 Conquest Mk2, 1957 Conquest Century Mk2, 1955 Austin A90 Westminster

JT7196
Extremely Wise Man
Extremely Wise Man

Re: Conquest PYC 567

Post by JT7196 »

Am I going BONKERS, how come the previous Three threads are dated as Thursday 31st March, as that's tomorrow ,?? O'h well, I guess its back to the future .......................................................

Cheers, Big BAD A'l

theoldman
Extremely Wise Man
Extremely Wise Man

Post by theoldman »

NURSE!!!

Mr. Wheatley is out of bed again and post - hijacking again.
Normal for Norfolk

HenryC
Helpful Person
Helpful Person

Post by HenryC »

Currently for sale on ebay as a running project.
Cheers, Henry Curwen
Registrar for Conquest & Century Saloons (DJ250/1, DJ256/7, DJ260/1)

Conquest (Drop Head) Coupe DJ252

Phillmore
Wise Man
Wise Man

Post by Phillmore »

That's interesting. It's had a respray since I owned it as it was all blue then. Good to see it's struggling on!
Andy

1954 Conquest Mk1, 1956 Conquest Mk2, 1957 Conquest Century Mk2, 1955 Austin A90 Westminster