Please visit the Club's website https://www.dloc.org.uk/ to join. Visit https://www.dloc.org.uk/adhoc to DONATE towards the cost of the forum.
Please don't post someone's email address to avoid it being harvested by spambots and it's against GDPR regulations.
Always look at "ACTIVE TOPICS" to see all posts in date & time order as they are sometimes moved; or look at "Your Posts".
Please add Reg. nrs. when posting a photo or anything about a car as this will help searches. Don't add punctuation next to nr. as this negates search.
CHANGED YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS since registering?, click your username and check your address in User Control Panel, Profile, Account Settings.
If you want help to register, use "contact us" at page bottom for help.

DJ 254

Doggo2000

DJ 254

Post by Doggo2000 »

I have recently purchased a DJ 254 new Drop head Coupe and will be needing advice. Any contacts will be appreciated.

Pendle

Re: DJ 254

Post by Pendle »

Congratulations! - great car. I hope that you enjoy it. I am in the middle of restoring my DJ254, so I will try to answer any questions that I can. There are others on the forum who are very knowledgeable about these cars, and who provide good advice.
Chris Young
1954 DJ 250
1954 DJ 252
1957 DJ 254
1952 DB18 Special Sports

CHRIS J

Post by CHRIS J »

Hi
I have owned my DJ254 for about 10 years and have travelled thousands of miles on rallies and holidays,
Its a very smooth drive and gets a lot of attention.

If I can be of any help.
DSC_0249.jpg

Salmons
Helpful Person
Helpful Person

Post by Salmons »

I am sure that you will gets lots of helpful advice from fellow owners. I will help in any way that I can. Would you please let me know which car it is that you have recently purchased.

Dennis Mynard,

Joint DJ254 Registrar

Salmons
Helpful Person
Helpful Person

Post by Salmons »

Hello again Doggo.
I only looked quickly, did not recognise your Forum name and did not realise that you had already been in contact with me

Dennis