Please visit the Club's website https://www.dloc.org.uk/ to join. Visit https://www.dloc.org.uk/adhoc to DONATE towards the cost of the forum.
Please don't post someone's email address to avoid it being harvested by spambots and it's against GDPR regulations.
Always look at "ACTIVE TOPICS" to see all posts in date & time order as they are sometimes moved; or look at "Your Posts".
Please add Reg. nrs. when posting a photo or anything about a car as this will help searches. Don't add punctuation next to nr. as this negates search.
CHANGED YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS since registering?, click your username and check your address in User Control Panel, Profile, Account Settings.
If you want help to register, use "contact us" at page bottom for help.

1953 Daimler Conquest Century (DJ250 i think), Need Guidance/help

John-B
Site Admin

Re: 1953 Daimler Conquest Century (DJ250 i think), Need Guidance/help

Post by John-B »

Dharmesh-m and richardthwaites, neither of you should take offence or worry about it. Posts on the internet are often a bit harsh, but no offence was meant. That's why smilies and emojis were invented, to explain the emotions behind a post that may have been meant to be funny or sad, etc. etc. but weren't used in this case.

terryfrombury

Post by terryfrombury »

Well, it`s not up to me to put words in Richard`s mouth, but I`m sure that he didn`t mean to offend you. After all, he had gone to considerable trouble to try to give a thorough explanation of things.
Terry from Bury

Dharmesh-m

Post by Dharmesh-m »

Anyway lads I now own a daimler handbook from 1953 so if anyone needs something from it let me know.