Please visit the Club's website https://www.dloc.org.uk/ to join. Visit https://www.dloc.org.uk/adhoc to DONATE towards the cost of the forum.
Please don't post someone's email address to avoid it being harvested by spambots and it's against GDPR regulations.
Always look at "ACTIVE TOPICS" to see all posts in date & time order as they are sometimes moved; or look at "Your Posts".
Please add Reg. nrs. when posting a photo or anything about a car as this will help searches. Don't add punctuation next to nr. as this negates search.
CHANGED YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS since registering?, click your username and check your address in User Control Panel, Profile, Account Settings.
If you want help to register, use "contact us" at page bottom for help.

Why is the date on this Forum wrong ?

JT7196
Extremely Wise Man
Extremely Wise Man

Why is the date on this Forum wrong ?

Post by JT7196 »

Hi ,todays date is the 5th of April ,and NOT the 6th as stated on the topic listings, can you please rectify ?

Cheers A'l

theoldman
Extremely Wise Man
Extremely Wise Man

Re: Why is the date on this Forum wrong ?

Post by theoldman »

Al - your topic clearly states you posted on 5th April at 8.17pm.

Where are you finding this Aprill 6th?
Normal for Norfolk

John-B
Site Admin

Post by John-B »

Big A'l wrote:Hi ,todays date is the 5th of April ,and NOT the 6th as stated on the topic listings, can you please rectify ?

Cheers A'l
One reason might be that your account is set with a time zone in the south pacific where the date has already moved on to the next day.

When you are logged in, click on your name top right then click on User Control Panel, then Board Preferences and set the time zone to UTC + 01.00 (even mine was UTC which was winter time) and the next box to Europe/London, then Submit. You may see a suggestion for UTC + 01.00 so you can click on that as an alternative and then adjust the lower box to Europe/London, then Submit.

I'm not sure if it changes from winter to summer time automatically, perhaps it doesn't, but your time zone may be way out and I know you don't live in Tahiti however much you may want to

JT7196
Extremely Wise Man
Extremely Wise Man

Post by JT7196 »

Tried, too bl..dy hard ,so given up I'm afraid !!!!!!! :

Cheers A'l

David1

Post by David1 »

Try and keep up Al, the world is passing you by.

My remedy to all these things is dont ask questions. Keep your head down and eat your porridge.

David
Attachments
Mulliner bodied 1937 Daimler SS back together and ready for 'Drive it Day'
Mulliner bodied 1937 Daimler SS back together and ready for 'Drive it Day'

marchesmark
Helpful Person
Helpful Person

Post by marchesmark »

It's obvious Al, it's set to Australian time ready for your next visit!!

JT7196
Extremely Wise Man
Extremely Wise Man

Post by JT7196 »

Yes Peter, I think the world has already passed me by, and Iv'e no intention to try and catch up mate!!
You may just be right Mark, but not sure if I will go next year at the moment, just have to see how the finances go !
only a " Poor old pensioner " Y'a know

Cheers Big Bad A'l

simonp
Wise Man
Wise Man

Post by simonp »

Alan

Adjust time - click on your profile name - Go to User Control Panel - Board Preferences - see adjust time zone.

Just saying

SimonP
Daimler SP 250 - "To feel its eager response as you open up is to know a new motoring adventure"(Sales brochure) The adventure continues!