If you would like to join the DLOC, please visit the Club's website https://www.dloc.org.uk/
Please don't post someone's email address. Some people don't want to risk it being harvested by spambots and GDPR regulations discourage it.
Always look at "ACTIVE TOPICS" which gives all posts in date & time order if you can't find a post or "Your Posts", as topics are sometimes moved.
Reg. nrs. Please add reg. nr. when posting a photo or anything about a car as this will help searches. Don't add punctuation next to nr. as this negates search.

DB18-1 Headlights

JT7196

Re: DB18-1 Headlights

Post by JT7196 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:55 am

My Lanchester has been fitted with a Dipping Reflector unit on the Off/Side to match the original N/S , seems to work very well. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Cheers Al ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Sydsmith

Re: DB18-1 Headlights

Post by Sydsmith » Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:57 pm

I have to admit that my 15 is fitted with sealed beams. As I don't drive it at night they could be converted back as the original reflectors glass and dip units were in the boot when I bought the car.

I have left the sealed beams in place because if I should get caught out at night for any reason, they are much better in modern driving conditions, but I accept they do change the look of the car and would not do for a purist. Syd