If you would like to join the DLOC, please visit the Club's website https://www.dloc.org.uk/
Please don't post someone's email address. Some people don't want to risk it being harvested by spambots and GDPR regulations discourage it.
Always look at "ACTIVE TOPICS" which gives all posts in date & time order if you can't find a post or "Your Posts", as topics are sometimes moved.
Reg. nrs. Please add reg. nr. when posting a photo or anything about a car as this will help searches. Don't add punctuation next to nr. as this negates search.

NDHC Windscreen Installation

Pendle

NDHC Windscreen Installation

Post by Pendle » Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:49 pm

I'm looking for advice on the method of installation for a DJ 254 windscreen. I currently have the frame separated into its 4 component parts (bottom, top, and 2 sides). I have a new rubber, which I know needs to be mitered at the top corners. How do I install the screen? - do I fit the rubber to the screen and then assemble the frame around it (I have been trying this, with little success), or do I assemble the frame with the rubber on it, and use a string to install the screen into the rubber?

Thank you
Chris Young
1954 DJ 250
1954 DJ 252
1957 DJ 254