Please visit the Club's website https://www.dloc.org.uk/ to join. Visit https://www.dloc.org.uk/adhoc to DONATE towards the cost of the forum.
Please don't post someone's email address to avoid it being harvested by spambots and it's against GDPR regulations.
Always look at "ACTIVE TOPICS" to see all posts in date & time order as they are sometimes moved; or look at "Your Posts".
Please add Reg. nrs. when posting a photo or anything about a car as this will help searches. Don't add punctuation next to nr. as this negates search.
CHANGED YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS since registering?, click your username and check your address in User Control Panel, Profile, Account Settings.
If you want help to register, use "contact us" at page bottom for help.

David Beales Engineering

mickeytwonames

David Beales Engineering

Post by mickeytwonames »

Does anyone know if David Beales Engineering is still trading?
Michael

thomas@prags.co.uk

Re: David Beales Engineering

Post by thomas@prags.co.uk »

He did a great job on my DB18 gearbox earlier in the year, but went silent on me - nothing wrong with the job but I was after some paperwork to put on file. Thomas p

mickeytwonames

Post by mickeytwonames »

I've had a curt reply in the end - a rather idiosyncratic approach to customer service.

Marcel Renshaw
Man of Many Parts
Man of Many Parts

Post by Marcel Renshaw »

Still trading, mainly through his eBay shop which works very well going by feedback ratings.
Admittedly not all of his services are advertised on the shop site which doesn’t help. There should be an email link on the site though.

Kopite47

Post by Kopite47 »

I have recently bought parts for my Conquest Century which were not listed on the ebay shop.
Communication is quicker if you pose a question on one of the items listed in the ebay shop Mathew usually replies quickly.
Ian Rowlandson
" Meetings - where minutes are kept and hours are lost"

Db n j
Wise Man
Wise Man

Post by Db n j »

Mickey. Suggest you order on eBay. You will get a response. Don’t forget you need to post the old one first.

mickeytwonames

Post by mickeytwonames »

Done it - arriving tomorrow