Please visit the Club's website https://www.dloc.org.uk/ to join. Visit https://www.dloc.org.uk/adhoc to DONATE towards the cost of the forum.
Please don't post someone's email address to avoid it being harvested by spambots and it's against GDPR regulations.
Always look at "ACTIVE TOPICS" to see all posts in date & time order as they are sometimes moved; or look at "Your Posts".
Please add Reg. nrs. when posting a photo or anything about a car as this will help searches. Don't add punctuation next to nr. as this negates search.
CHANGED YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS since registering?, click your username and check your address in User Control Panel, Profile, Account Settings.
If you want help to register, use "contact us" at page bottom for help.

Throttle Mushroom thing

sp250boy

Throttle Mushroom thing

Post by sp250boy »

Anybody know where I can purchase one of these..
Its off a Lanchester La11 and connects up to the carb, not sure of the purpose but I know mine is knackered...
Attachments
Mushroom thing
Mushroom thing
It is a Lanchester

JT7196
Extremely Wise Man
Extremely Wise Man

Re: Throttle Mushroom thing

Post by JT7196 »

Hi, Steve, yes I know exactly what you mean, I think that a Link Arm Rubber Bush may make a good substitute, I'll try and take a look in my spares tomorrow and get back to you.

Cheers A'l :D :D

Ps, I believe, that it was fitted to alleviate Vibration in the Throttle Linkage.

JT7196
Extremely Wise Man
Extremely Wise Man

Post by JT7196 »

Hi Steve, here is a picture of some Shock Adsober Rubbers that may be able to help you replace that knackered Rubber Bush on your Throttle Linkage.
819ED247-607E-4236-8D95-D527C6EFC86B.jpeg
Just had to change my “Username” , it’s now jt7196

Cheers A’l :D

Norfolk Lad
Wise Man
Wise Man

Post by Norfolk Lad »

We could make a mould and make some new ones as my LD10 one looks the same,guess we need to check the size will have a look at mine to compare.
Peter

sp250boy

Post by sp250boy »

I can post my knackered one to you, once I am happy with Al's alternative one.
It is a Lanchester