Please visit the Club's website https://www.dloc.org.uk/ to join. Visit https://www.dloc.org.uk/adhoc to DONATE towards the cost of the forum.
Please don't post someone's email address to avoid it being harvested by spambots and it's against GDPR regulations.
Always look at "ACTIVE TOPICS" to see all posts in date & time order as they are sometimes moved; or look at "Your Posts".
Please add Reg. nrs. when posting a photo or anything about a car as this will help searches. Don't add punctuation next to nr. as this negates search.
CHANGED YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS since registering?, click your username and check your address in User Control Panel, Profile, Account Settings.
If you want help to register, use "contact us" at page bottom for help.

What Lanchester Boy's need a Key Ring

sp250boy

Re: What Lanchester Boy's need a Key Ring

Post by sp250boy »

I bought the the last one... :D
It is a Lanchester

JT7196
Extremely Wise Man
Extremely Wise Man

Post by JT7196 »

Ah, but these are being sold by John Nash, and he wouldn’t do a thing like that , would he?? Ha,ha

Cheers A’l :D

Norfolk Lad
Wise Man
Wise Man

Post by Norfolk Lad »

Syd as a Lanchester owner the lack of a Key Ring being available you would think might have some made and sell through the club, this was talked of once before and nothing was done as far as i am aware.
So when i bought the first 2 off John i believe they are a good price and well made, sad that John is no longer a member of this forum as he never joined on change over.
But the way some people spoke of him when they wanted parts it is hardly surprising .
Having bought off him before i have never had a problem and if showing the Key Ring on here has increased his sales then i am pleased, if he had 100 he will still have some next year and have to wait for a profit.
Thank's to John who answered a email i sent him and gave me details of other things he has in waiting, would be nice to say the same about the DLOC that a spares department will be given proper support .

Happy New Year Syd all the best Peter

Salmons
Helpful Person
Helpful Person

Post by Salmons »

Peter,

I agree with you I have always had good service from John Nash. It is good of him to produce items like the key ring, he will have made a small batch, will not expect to make much profit even if he sell them all, and above all is providing a good service to Lanchester owners

Salmons

Graham

Post by Graham »

1 ordered by me. I have nothing but good words for John, he as helped me out on numerous occasions when I have been stuck for parts or advice. I have visited him twice to plck up parts too large to post, like exhaust system , dash board and other stuff. He is a very knowledgable and nice man.