Please visit the Club's website https://www.dloc.org.uk/ to join. Visit https://www.dloc.org.uk/adhoc to DONATE towards the cost of the forum.
Please don't post someone's email address to avoid it being harvested by spambots and it's against GDPR regulations.
Always look at "ACTIVE TOPICS" to see all posts in date & time order as they are sometimes moved; or look at "Your Posts".
Please add Reg. nrs. when posting a photo or anything about a car as this will help searches. Don't add punctuation next to nr. as this negates search.
CHANGED YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS since registering?, click your username and check your address in User Control Panel, Profile, Account Settings.
If you want help to register, use "contact us" at page bottom for help.

Registrar

Fandango32

Registrar

Post by Fandango32 »

Hi can someone please confirm if the forum has a certified registrar before I give details of any vintage RF60 log books in my possession please.
Regards Carl

Norfolk Lad
Wise Man
Wise Man

Re: Registrar

Post by Norfolk Lad »

Carl nice that we have a New Member there are model Registrars some of which are on the Forum this means you may need the help of more then one, the good new's is it looks as if it is Lanchesters hope this helps just state the models we can tell you who is the Registrar.

Peter

JT7196
Extremely Wise Man
Extremely Wise Man

Post by JT7196 »

Hi Carl, I am the Registrar for the following models:-

Lanchester LA10, LA11, LA12/6 & LA14's

You can contact clicking on to my username to send me a private E-mail.

Best wishes, Alan Wheatley (JT7196)

Fandango32

Post by Fandango32 »

Hi Peter..
I have been approached by someone called Chris on EBay enquiring about the details of a L10 1933.. didn’t want to share if not a registrar.. but happy to if all is well.
Carl

Fandango32

Post by Fandango32 »

JT7196 wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:08 am Hi Carl, I am the Registrar for the following models:-

Will send you images via Email Alan.. can you confirm also if there is a member/registrar by the name of Chris as I need to confirm before I send the details to him for his own records.
Regards Carl

JT7196
Extremely Wise Man
Extremely Wise Man

Post by JT7196 »

Hi, there’s Chris Clark, who is our (Lanchester Historian), Chris Seabrook ( Branch Secretary & 2.5 V8 Saloons)
Chris Wilshire( DF& DK Registrar) Chris Hawkins ( Daimler 15 Registrar)
Hope all this helps,
Cheers Al 😀😀

Chris_R
Wise Man
Wise Man

Post by Chris_R »

Fandango32 wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:21 pm
JT7196 wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:08 am Hi Carl, I am the Registrar for the following models:-

Will send you images via Email Alan.. can you confirm also if there is a member/registrar by the name of Chris as I need to confirm before I send the details to him for his own records.
Regards Carl
Carl, I would suggest that you don't disclose any information across ebay that you are concerned about. People can say and do whatever they want via ebay communications and there is no way to validate if they are who they say they are. There are thousands of scam listings and for all you know this could be an attempt to hijack your ebay account.
If you are in communication with someone about Lanchesters or Daimlers I would suggest that as you are a member of this forum that you direct them to also communicate via this forum where their provenance can be validated.

theoldman
Extremely Wise Man
Extremely Wise Man

Post by theoldman »

I'm the (joint) E18 registrar.
Neil
Normal for Norfolk

Fandango32

Post by Fandango32 »

Hi I think it’s fine Chris Clarke seems to be the guy., he has the log book in his possession now, thanks for all the replies.
Although I do have a couple of log books for Daimler’s if the registrar for them is interested.
Regards Carl

watkindj
Extremely Wise Man
Extremely Wise Man

Post by watkindj »

Registrars are ALWAYS interested in any info on cars living or deceased

Darren
(XJ Range Registrar)
Darren
South Cambridgeshire
XJ Registrar &
LD10 Registrar
LD10 Website Webmaster Incorporating (Worldwide Lanchester LD10 Register)
http://ld10.awardspace.co.uk