Please don't post someone's email address or, if you must, put spaces around the @ or change @ to (at). Some people don't want to risk it being harvested by spambots.
Always look at "ACTIVE TOPICS" which gives all posts in date & time order if you can't find a post or "Your Posts", as topics are sometimes moved.
Reg. nrs. Please add reg. nr. when posting a photo or anything about a car as this will help searches. Don't add punctuation after nr. as this negates search.

Lj200 back seats

Graham

Lj200 back seats

Post by Graham » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:02 am

My interior is finished except for the back part of the back seats and armrests. Having had them stripped down completely for many years, I mean leather off etc I have started to rebuild them. The base is finished, springs all painted etc, the thing I am struggling with is how the backs fit onto the back board, is there clips, does the material actually get tacked onto the back board. I can’t remember if when I took the back board out the back seats were actually fastened to it and I can’t find any pictures or information about it. Any help would be appreciated