Please visit the Club's website https://www.dloc.org.uk/ to join. Visit https://www.dloc.org.uk/adhoc to DONATE towards the cost of the forum.
Please don't post someone's email address to avoid it being harvested by spambots and it's against GDPR regulations.
Always look at "ACTIVE TOPICS" to see all posts in date & time order as they are sometimes moved; or look at "Your Posts".
Please add Reg. nrs. when posting a photo or anything about a car as this will help searches. Don't add punctuation next to nr. as this negates search.
CHANGED YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS since registering?, click your username and check your address in User Control Panel, Profile, Account Settings.
If you want help to register, use "contact us" at page bottom for help.

Lj200 back seats

Graham

Lj200 back seats

Post by Graham »

My interior is finished except for the back part of the back seats and armrests. Having had them stripped down completely for many years, I mean leather off etc I have started to rebuild them. The base is finished, springs all painted etc, the thing I am struggling with is how the backs fit onto the back board, is there clips, does the material actually get tacked onto the back board. I can’t remember if when I took the back board out the back seats were actually fastened to it and I can’t find any pictures or information about it. Any help would be appreciated

Graham

Re: Lj200 back seats

Post by Graham »

I am still looking for some information on this. I have moved house over the Xmas period and now have a double garage yippee! The car is still in my old garage and will be joining me shortly and the back seat back is the only job left, that is if course till it starts going out for runs. I have seen a picture of some conquest seats on eBay and now know the seat back material fastens onto the back board, what I would like to know is how the frame with the springs on fastened to the back board.