Forum registration by new users: Guests should use the Register button top right but if you have difficulty Email mail @ chalkevalley.info (delete spaces).
If you would like to join the DLOC, please visit the Club's website https://www.dloc.org.uk/
Please don't post someone's email address. Some people don't want to risk it being harvested by spambots and GDPR regulations discourage it.
Always look at "ACTIVE TOPICS" which gives all posts in date & time order if you can't find a post or "Your Posts", as topics are sometimes moved.
Reg. nrs. Please add reg. nr. when posting a photo or anything about a car as this will help searches. Don't add punctuation next to nr. as this negates search.

Front ash frame rotten

Galdog

Re: Front ash frame rotten

Post by Galdog » Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:35 am

Hi Steve,
Private PM sent thanks for your help

Kind Regards,

Paul

sp250boy

Post by sp250boy » Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:50 am

Paul,
No PM rec'd
It is a Lanchester

Galdog

Post by Galdog » Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:57 pm

Hi Steve,
I have been unable again to send PM and have contacted the Administrator I hope they can help

Regards

Paul

sp250boy

Post by sp250boy » Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:34 pm

It is a Lanchester

John-B
Site Admin

Post by John-B » Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:48 am

Galdog wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:57 pm
Hi Steve,
I have been unable again to send PM and have contacted the Administrator I hope they can help
Regards
Paul
For the benefit of all who may read this, the way PMs work is that the PM shows in your outbox until the other person has read it which he obviously hasn't in this case, and when he has read it, the PM will show in your account as Sent next time you refresh or log in. He has to log in and notice the small red notification icon that he has a PM waiting, and if he hasn't opened the PM your PM just waits on the server and in your outbox until he does. It's a way of checking the progress of the PM.

I suggest that members don't use the PM system as it often causes more delay than sending an email as most people check their emails every day.