Please visit the Club's website https://www.dloc.org.uk/ to join. Visit https://www.dloc.org.uk/adhoc to DONATE towards the cost of the forum.
Please don't post someone's email address to avoid it being harvested by spambots and it's against GDPR regulations.
Always look at "ACTIVE TOPICS" to see all posts in date & time order as they are sometimes moved; or look at "Your Posts".
Please add Reg. nrs. when posting a photo or anything about a car as this will help searches. Don't add punctuation next to nr. as this negates search.
CHANGED YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS since registering?, click your username and check your address in User Control Panel, Profile, Account Settings.
If you want help to register, use "contact us" at page bottom for help.

Front ash frame rotten

Galdog

Re: Front ash frame rotten

Post by Galdog »

Hi Steve,
Private PM sent thanks for your help

Kind Regards,

Paul

sp250boy

Post by sp250boy »

Paul,
No PM rec'd
It is a Lanchester

Galdog

Post by Galdog »

Hi Steve,
I have been unable again to send PM and have contacted the Administrator I hope they can help

Regards

Paul

sp250boy

Post by sp250boy »

It is a Lanchester

John-B
Site Admin

Post by John-B »

Galdog wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:57 pm Hi Steve,
I have been unable again to send PM and have contacted the Administrator I hope they can help
Regards
Paul
For the benefit of all who may read this, the way PMs work is that the PM shows in your outbox until the other person has read it which he obviously hasn't in this case, and when he has read it, the PM will show in your account as Sent next time you refresh or log in. He has to log in and notice the small red notification icon that he has a PM waiting, and if he hasn't opened the PM your PM just waits on the server and in your outbox until he does. It's a way of checking the progress of the PM.

I suggest that members don't use the PM system as it often causes more delay than sending an email as most people check their emails every day.