Please visit the Club's website https://www.dloc.org.uk/ to join. Visit https://www.dloc.org.uk/adhoc to DONATE towards the cost of the forum.
Please don't post someone's email address to avoid it being harvested by spambots and it's against GDPR regulations.
Always look at "ACTIVE TOPICS" to see all posts in date & time order as they are sometimes moved; or look at "Your Posts".
Please add Reg. nrs. when posting a photo or anything about a car as this will help searches. Don't add punctuation next to nr. as this negates search.
CHANGED YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS since registering?, click your username and check your address in User Control Panel, Profile, Account Settings.
If you want help to register, use "contact us" at page bottom for help.

Lanchester LD10 new engine mount

Norfolk Lad
Wise Man
Wise Man

Post by Norfolk Lad »

All New engine mount designed to not fail as did the originals when rubber bond to plates failed, still has the look of the original mounts so will be hard to tell and fits all the bolt holes and studs.
Plates are all profile cut and it is jig built to fit , built by myself for the LD10.

Peter
Attachments
DSCF5536.JPG

frenchy

Re: Lanchester LD10 new engine mount

Post by frenchy »

Well done, "Young Man", regards Frenchy

Adrian Hanwell

Post by Adrian Hanwell »

Dear Peter,
..... I am almost out of the engine mountings which I had made over twenty years ago and have mislaid the mould in the move to Scarborough. Please would you send me your details, so that I can pass these on to owners when they need new mountings. Thanks.
..... I still have lots of L.D.10. parts, but half are still in Brentwood and the other half are in a garage about a mile away from me in Scarborough. It may take me some considerable amount of time to find anything that you need. Headlamps, Pass-lamps for Briggs cars, 8" fog-lamps for Barker cars, brand new tool-bags (to contain the tool roll, oil and grease guns and the jack etc), brake shoes, some brake linings and radiators are stashed in my attic, so those are easier for me to find. My contact details are in the Driving Member magazine "officials page". I an afraid that I very rarely use the forum, but am always available via email.
Take care, stay safe and keep well.
Best Wishes from Adrian.
---------- ********** ----------
Adrian Hanwell
---------- ********** ----------