Please visit the Club's website https://www.dloc.org.uk/ to join. Visit https://www.dloc.org.uk/adhoc to DONATE towards the cost of the forum.
Please don't post someone's email address to avoid it being harvested by spambots and it's against GDPR regulations.
Always look at "ACTIVE TOPICS" to see all posts in date & time order as they are sometimes moved; or look at "Your Posts".
Please add Reg. nrs. when posting a photo or anything about a car as this will help searches. Don't add punctuation next to nr. as this negates search.
CHANGED YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS since registering?, click your username and check your address in User Control Panel, Profile, Account Settings.
If you want help to register, use "contact us" at page bottom for help.

New DB18 specific website

Helen Wainwright

Re: New DB18 specific website

Post by Helen Wainwright »

Hello Peter,
It must be very difficult for you all being MEN, particularly in Norfolk, I will try to be more patient!
Mind you, when I holiday in Norfolk, I find the men equally stupid to everywhere else! H xx

Dear Graham,

What I know about IT and websites could be put on the back of a stamp. I had no idea that
it was a problem to just 'add on'. But then, although I don't live in Norfolk, I am blond/going white.
Good luck with the new DB18 site, it looks great. xx

I'll just go back to minding my own B. Helen

Norfolk Lad
Wise Man
Wise Man

Post by Norfolk Lad »

AS my poor departed mate would say are you having a blond moment and yes we have lots in Norfolk Helen , but your views on things should be considered as us men are not always right as the other half will confirm.

You may hear a Norfolk voice this Summer as Son now lives at Waingrove so might visit a event with the Grandson , just got job's for Dad while he is there like i had to work over Christmas while i was there.

Helen Wainwright

Post by Helen Wainwright »

Where's Waingrove Peter?
We'll look out for him, he's from Norfolk, I'm blond, should be quite a meeting of the minds????

Helen

terryfrombury

Post by terryfrombury »

I love Norfolk Lad`s great self-confidence! "Us men are not always right as the other half will confirm"!!!!!!! I thought it was more a case of, "Us men are NEVER right, as the other half will confirm"!
Terry from Bury

Salmons
Helpful Person
Helpful Person

Post by Salmons »

I think a wife who also owns a Daimler must always be right.

michelle

Post by michelle »

they sure are …

getting back being more serious …

I have to agree that it would be great to add all the info's under one roof (website).
My experience is however that with time ideas, content, etc may change and that it will split at a certain given moment into various directions (websites).
There are in fact ways as well as CMS (Content Management Systems) that allow that various people are in charge of one part of a website and that the main back-office work is done by one or two persons in charge and having the necessary knowledge of how it's done correctly.

I have added this new website also to the links on my personal website.

Keep up with the good work.

Michelle