Please visit the Club's website https://www.dloc.org.uk/ to join. Visit https://www.dloc.org.uk/adhoc to DONATE towards the cost of the forum.
Please don't post someone's email address to avoid it being harvested by spambots and it's against GDPR regulations.
Always look at "ACTIVE TOPICS" to see all posts in date & time order as they are sometimes moved; or look at "Your Posts".
Please add Reg. nrs. when posting a photo or anything about a car as this will help searches. Don't add punctuation next to nr. as this negates search.
CHANGED YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS since registering?, click your username and check your address in User Control Panel, Profile, Account Settings.
If you want help to register, use "contact us" at page bottom for help.

SP Badge on Police Car

Fossil
Wise Man
Wise Man

Re: SP Badge on Police Car

Post by Fossil »

I'll add another voice of support to the concept of a 60th anniversary badge, since I also have two of the coloured 50th anniversary badges, one on each car, but I've neither seen nor heard of the limited production numbered badge featured on this former police car before.

Am I correct in thinking that the 60th Anniversary weekend is at Ragley Hall on the Sunday and the St Johns Hotel in Solihull?

Regards

Geoff

Bud

Post by Bud »

A thought on the badge.
Instead of the 1 of 50 as before or whatever, how about the line saying "1 of the then Knowns of the Total mfgd " via Laurence and his archives at the time of having the item produced.
This way its the same for everyone no matter how many are produced, example 1 of 1711 of 2546.

Should there be a Badge thread now??

simonp
Wise Man
Wise Man

Post by simonp »

Since Laurence is no longer on here and I have been unable to get my head around the SP forum, I will have a word when I next see him.

SimonP
Daimler SP 250 - "To feel its eager response as you open up is to know a new motoring adventure"(Sales brochure) The adventure continues!