Please visit the Club's website https://www.dloc.org.uk/ to join. Visit https://www.dloc.org.uk/adhoc to DONATE towards the cost of the forum.
Please don't post someone's email address to avoid it being harvested by spambots and it's against GDPR regulations.
Always look at "ACTIVE TOPICS" to see all posts in date & time order as they are sometimes moved; or look at "Your Posts".
Please add Reg. nrs. when posting a photo or anything about a car as this will help searches. Don't add punctuation next to nr. as this negates search.
CHANGED YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS since registering?, click your username and check your address in User Control Panel, Profile, Account Settings.
If you want help to register, use "contact us" at page bottom for help.

French MM

Hooper Daimlers & other pre-Jaguar post-war Daimlers sub-forum.
Cars in motoring holidays, racing, at functions like marriages, in museums, etc. Photos not applicable to technical, sale or event forums.
Vortex O'Plinth
Extra-Wise Man
Extra-Wise Man

French MM

Post by Vortex O'Plinth »

Browsing the archived piccies on my PC, I came across these taken in France sometime in 2005....
Capture.JPG
Capture1.JPG
I wonder if it's still roadworthy?
Nick

"Don't bother with the Air & Space Museum - there's nothing to see.......".

Bud

Re: French MM

Post by Bud »

Anyone have a pair of those front air inlet grills??

sherlock

Post by sherlock »

Vortex O'Plinth wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:32 pm I wonder if it's still roadworthy?
I have never seen this one during a meeting... :?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am a froggy, nobody is perfect

1934 BSA three wheeler - 1968 Daimler 250 V8 - 1993 Daimler XJ40 Majestic LWB

Vortex O'Plinth
Extra-Wise Man
Extra-Wise Man

Post by Vortex O'Plinth »

sherlock wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:55 pm I have never seen this one during a meeting... :?
The photo was taken in Normandy at the Caux Retro show in the village of Allouville-Bellefosse in the Pays de Caux. This is a small annual event that nevertheless always attracts an eclectic array of voitures anciennes from all over Europe. I had no chance to talk to the owner of the MM but I assumed the car was local to the region. Unless you live in that part of France Sherlock, it's probably unlikely you'd come across it.
Nick

"Don't bother with the Air & Space Museum - there's nothing to see.......".

JT7196
Extremely Wise Man
Extremely Wise Man

Post by JT7196 »

Just love 💗 the colour scheme !!

Cheers A’l :) :shock: