Please visit the Club's website https://www.dloc.org.uk/ to join. Visit https://www.dloc.org.uk/adhoc to DONATE towards the cost of the forum.
Please don't post someone's email address to avoid it being harvested by spambots and it's against GDPR regulations.
Always look at "ACTIVE TOPICS" to see all posts in date & time order as they are sometimes moved; or look at "Your Posts".
Please add Reg. nrs. when posting a photo or anything about a car as this will help searches. Don't add punctuation next to nr. as this negates search.
CHANGED YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS since registering?, click your username and check your address in User Control Panel, Profile, Account Settings.
If you want help to register, use "contact us" at page bottom for help.

Pictures from the Milton Keynes Show, 30-09-18

Ask the organiser or check a website to see if an event is cancelled or postponed.
CougarChris

Pictures from the Milton Keynes Show, 30-09-18

Post by CougarChris »

Hello everyone!

My name is Chris and I'm part of the Rover Coupe Owner's Club. I don't own a Daimler or Lanchester (which made answering your spambot registration question quite amusing) but I've registered here today for good reason.

At the Milton Keynes Museum car show today, I met a lovely 89-year-old gent who was on his own, in his stunning Daimler SP250. He wanted someone to take some pictures of him and his car, (for your club magazine?) and since he saw me snapping away like a maniac, he asked me to help.

I did take some pictures using his own camera (an older 35mm film camera) but because I didn't know the camera very well I didn't trust myself to get a decent shot. And that brings me to my point: I also took several shots using my own camera and this seemed the best way to get them to you. I'm going to try to post them below... Please forgive me if this is not the correct subforum and I'm violating any of your rules.

All shots are cropped and resized for the sake of your bandwidth, (click for bigger) though the originals are available if needed. None are licensed and can be used as you please.

[ KOC 600 ]

grahamemmett
Chief Geek
Chief Geek

Re: Pictures from the Milton Keynes Show, 30-09-18

Post by grahamemmett »

Great photos Chris, I’ve emailed you through the forum
Graham Emmett ¦ DLOC Chairman ¦ chair@dloc.co.uk ¦ 07967 109160
Northwich, Cheshire
DB18 1949 LCV522 (Yes that one with the P100s)