Please visit the Club's website https://www.dloc.org.uk/ to join. Visit https://www.dloc.org.uk/adhoc to DONATE towards the cost of the forum.
Please don't post someone's email address to avoid it being harvested by spambots and it's against GDPR regulations.
Always look at "ACTIVE TOPICS" to see all posts in date & time order as they are sometimes moved; or look at "Your Posts".
Please add Reg. nrs. when posting a photo or anything about a car as this will help searches. Don't add punctuation next to nr. as this negates search.
CHANGED YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS since registering?, click your username and check your address in User Control Panel, Profile, Account Settings.
If you want help to register, use "contact us" at page bottom for help.

Rear window for Hardtop

Ozzsp250

Rear window for Hardtop

Post by Ozzsp250 »

I was unfortunate to have the rear window vanish from my hardtop while trailering the Dart during high winds. Looking back through the archives it appears that some owners have successfully changed from the original glass to "plastic". Does any one know if that option is available for purchase? I need the window seal as well in fact I need to refurbish the hardtop completely.

Dennis

John-B
Site Admin

Re: Rear window for Hardtop

Post by John-B »

Barry Thorne might have a glass one.

Ozzsp250

Post by Ozzsp250 »

Thanks John, touched base with Barry currently he has none but is pursuing a new vendor.

Feathers

Post by Feathers »

Hello Dennis

Last time I talked to John Carey he had one.
Good Luck
John

Ozzsp250

Post by Ozzsp250 »

John, Hope all's well. I spoke with John and he recommended I contact Barry. He has a glass one but he thinks but recommends a "plastic' type.