Please visit the Club's website https://www.dloc.org.uk/ to join. Visit https://www.dloc.org.uk/adhoc to DONATE towards the cost of the forum.
Please don't post someone's email address to avoid it being harvested by spambots and it's against GDPR regulations.
Always look at "ACTIVE TOPICS" to see all posts in date & time order as they are sometimes moved; or look at "Your Posts".
Please add Reg. nrs. when posting a photo or anything about a car as this will help searches. Don't add punctuation next to nr. as this negates search.
CHANGED YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS since registering?, click your username and check your address in User Control Panel, Profile, Account Settings.
If you want help to register, use "contact us" at page bottom for help.

sp250 for sale

dansdaimler

sp250 for sale

Post by dansdaimler »

Unfortunately circumstances as such I am selling my SP250. 101256 is a project. Completly taken apart including body off and chassis taken apart. It has its original engine that has one head removed and all new valves installed and a spare rebuilt saloon engine with new main and rod bearings, new pistons/rings +40 and all new valves. I have video of it running beautifully. The car (although taken apart) is in really great condition. No rust at all on the chassis and body only needing minor fiberglass repair under the grill where someone grabbed it and it ripped slightly.
Car is in dry storage in France just 30 miles NW of LeMans. LHD, spare set of front seats and most of a spare gearbox.
Car was exported from Los Angeles two years ago and I have original American title as well as original owners manual and parts manual. Everything is there just dissasembled.
15,000euro please contact me through the forum
Attachments
20160905_135346.jpg
20160724_180210.jpg
20170224_155823.jpg
Daniel
1962 Daimler SP250

Eric Stansfield

Re: sp250 for sale

Post by Eric Stansfield »

If your car is still for sale would you be kind enough to confirm European duties have been paid and that you have the correct documents in support of this? If so do you have more pictures of the various components? 07931 357630

dansdaimler

Post by dansdaimler »

Eric,
I have sent you a private message through the forum and tried to ring you with no answer or message service. I will try again or can be reached at
Danielejacksonemail@yahoo.com
+1 310 945 8771
Thank you,
Daniel
Daniel
1962 Daimler SP250

A.N.Other
Wide Man
Wide Man

Post by A.N.Other »

Fingers crossed for you Eric.