Please visit the Club's website https://www.dloc.org.uk/ to join. Visit https://www.dloc.org.uk/adhoc to DONATE towards the cost of the forum.
Please don't post someone's email address to avoid it being harvested by spambots and it's against GDPR regulations.
Always look at "ACTIVE TOPICS" to see all posts in date & time order as they are sometimes moved; or look at "Your Posts".
Please add Reg. nrs. when posting a photo or anything about a car as this will help searches. Don't add punctuation next to nr. as this negates search.
CHANGED YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS since registering?, click your username and check your address in User Control Panel, Profile, Account Settings.
If you want help to register, use "contact us" at page bottom for help.

conquest seats

Db n j
Wise Man
Wise Man

conquest seats

Post by Db n j »

I have acquired a pair of front seats in dark blue leather

I purchased them to remove the seat-back frame to use for our DB18 Special Sports - see our wanted ad))

However, instead of the expected torn leather and rusty frame, we have a really nice condition seat, which would easily dust-off and fit to anything but a concours car.

(ok there is a small tear on the edge of one seat, next to the seat-adjuster, but a minor fix).

So, either a swap for worn seats, or the removal of the back cover to remove the seat-back frame, and then disposal.

Any offers - really dont want to waste good seats.

Db n j
Wise Man
Wise Man

Re: conquest seats

Post by Db n j »

So, no interest in the complete seats, so I have stripped the leather skin, to get at the internals.

That achieved, I have 2 very good leather skins in dark blue

(this looks like a quality replacement item, the leather and stitching is excellent.)

Any interest - even the leather could be used to patch worn panels etc. ??

Phillmore
Wise Man
Wise Man

Post by Phillmore »

Do you have any photos and what sort of cost are we talking about?
Andy

1954 Conquest Mk1, 1956 Conquest Mk2, 1957 Conquest Century Mk2, 1955 Austin A90 Westminster

Db n j
Wise Man
Wise Man

Post by Db n j »

Andy,

I have sent you a pm.

regards

db