Please visit the Club's website https://www.dloc.org.uk/ to join. Visit https://www.dloc.org.uk/adhoc to DONATE towards the cost of the forum.
Please don't post someone's email address to avoid it being harvested by spambots and it's against GDPR regulations.
Always look at "ACTIVE TOPICS" to see all posts in date & time order as they are sometimes moved; or look at "Your Posts".
Please add Reg. nrs. when posting a photo or anything about a car as this will help searches. Don't add punctuation next to nr. as this negates search.
CHANGED YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS since registering?, click your username and check your address in User Control Panel, Profile, Account Settings.
If you want help to register, use "contact us" at page bottom for help.

db18 parts, and other models

Db n j
Wise Man
Wise Man

db18 parts, and other models

Post by Db n j »

After 10 years of collecting parts for our 2 cars, we have had a big sort out - its surprising what we have found. So, having stored away the spares we may need
there is still so much left, that we need to move on. Have a look and see what you want. (we need the space). Free - Collect or post at cost.

Consort/SS - Hubcaps - several
DB18 All - Steering-box heat shields - 2off
DB18/Consort - Quadrant detail - chrome 1x
DB18/Consort/Conquest - heater-pipe clamps - 4off
DB18 All - water pump x1
DB18 All - Jacks x1
Consort - front bumper spring plate x1
DB18/Consort - iron head with valves x1
DB18 All - Spare wheel clamp
DB18 All - dynamo bracket

DE36 points new Lucas 419398 x1

Conq - headlamps/backshells x2
Conq - sunvisors pair

Db n j
Wise Man
Wise Man

Re: db18 parts, and other models

Post by Db n j »

Offer ends soon !

So far, the only parts taken are the heaterpipe clamps and the conquest headlights.

Surprised no takers for the dh36 points ?

Roark

Post by Roark »

How much for the DE36 points please?

Db n j
Wise Man
Wise Man

Post by Db n j »

John,

There is a single set, original Lucas box.

Like all the rest, they are FREE.

Send me an email with you details - I'd appreciate a couple of quid for postage.

Roark

Post by Roark »

David,
My apologies for failing to read your entry correctly. However, I have checked my parts books (my personal ones that relate to all sorts of parts) and the points for a DE36 are showing as 403670 which appear to be the same as a Light Straight Eight. Are the points you have for a later model or perhaps a DE27?

Roark

Post by Roark »

419398 are coming up as points for Ford Zephyr and Rover 75 so it's possible they might fit some other six cylinder engines, thus explaining why there just the single set. I have a set of 403670 on my desk and there are two sets in the one box. They would have cost £20 but he was kind enough to sell them to me for £18.00. I believe they are the same as a Ford V8 Pilot

Db n j
Wise Man
Wise Man

Post by Db n j »

John,

Apologies, I had them in a bag marked as DH36, so I believed it !

All

All other parts are now gone. Thanks