Please visit the Club's website https://www.dloc.org.uk/ to join. Visit https://www.dloc.org.uk/adhoc to DONATE towards the cost of the forum.
Please don't post someone's email address to avoid it being harvested by spambots and it's against GDPR regulations.
Always look at "ACTIVE TOPICS" to see all posts in date & time order as they are sometimes moved; or look at "Your Posts".
Please add Reg. nrs. when posting a photo or anything about a car as this will help searches. Don't add punctuation next to nr. as this negates search.
CHANGED YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS since registering?, click your username and check your address in User Control Panel, Profile, Account Settings.
If you want help to register, use "contact us" at page bottom for help.

La10

Autoaidkent

La10

Post by Autoaidkent »

Hi guys I am new to the site , I am looking for seats and door cards for my la10 , can anyone point me in the right direction please , Mann thanks tim

Db n j
Wise Man
Wise Man

Re: La10

Post by Db n j »

Tim, welcome to the forum.

It's a good place for general daimler related matters, and great for restoration advice.

On the other hand, there are not many la10 parts on offer, so you will need to dig deeper.

Dloc membership would be a good start, then you can talk to the La10 registrar, who may help you find other cars local to you.

As for the specifics, do you have the original door cars and seats, even in poor condition (I suspect that the best you will get is patterns, or maybe photographs to recreate your own).

What model car is it ? Maybe a pic would help .

Good luck

John-B
Site Admin

Post by John-B »

I'm sorry you didn't get a reply for several days, it probably means that spares are thin on the ground.

The club registrar for LA10 and LA11 is Alan Wheatley username JT7196 but he's been very busy with his own car recently and probably hasn't had time to respond.

The club obsolete parts coordinator is Marcel Renshaw username Marcel Renshaw who may be able to help but I'm not sure if you have to be a club member. It's worth a try, anyway.

Email both these people.

JT7196
Extremely Wise Man
Extremely Wise Man

Post by JT7196 »

Hi Tim, can you email me please .
alan.wheatley63@gmail.com

Best wishes, Alan 😊

JT7196
Extremely Wise Man
Extremely Wise Man