Please visit the Club's website https://www.dloc.org.uk/ to join. Visit https://www.dloc.org.uk/adhoc to DONATE towards the cost of the forum.
Please don't post someone's email address to avoid it being harvested by spambots and it's against GDPR regulations.
Always look at "ACTIVE TOPICS" to see all posts in date & time order as they are sometimes moved; or look at "Your Posts".
Please add Reg. nrs. when posting a photo or anything about a car as this will help searches. Don't add punctuation next to nr. as this negates search.
CHANGED YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS since registering?, click your username and check your address in User Control Panel, Profile, Account Settings.
If you want help to register, use "contact us" at page bottom for help.

Lost Photo Album

JT7196
Extremely Wise Man
Extremely Wise Man

Lost Photo Album

Post by JT7196 »

Hi chaps, some time ago , a fellow Lanchester Eleven owner paid me a visit to take a look at my car as he was embarking on a restoration on his own Eleven, and was in need of some tips etc.
I lent him my Photo Album containing pictures taken during the restoration of my own car, the problem is, I simply cannot remember who he was, so if it were you , please do get in touch with me , as I would like to have it returned please .

Best wishes,Al :) :)

sp250boy

Re: Lost Photo Album

Post by sp250boy »

Hi Alan,
is it a red album...

Not seen it but what's your address ;)
It is a Lanchester

JT7196
Extremely Wise Man
Extremely Wise Man

Post by JT7196 »

Hi Steve, you may well be right, seems such a long time since I saw it , anyway, here is my address:-

A.Wheatley,
36, Eliotts Drive,
Yeovil,
Somerset ,
BA12-3NN

Cheers Al 😊😊

sp250boy

Post by sp250boy »

posted Al... thanks 8-)
It is a Lanchester

JT7196
Extremely Wise Man
Extremely Wise Man

Post by JT7196 »

Thanks, Steve hope you have found it useful :) :) :)

cheers A :) :) l