Please visit the Club's website https://www.dloc.org.uk/ to join. Visit https://www.dloc.org.uk/adhoc to DONATE towards the cost of the forum.
Please don't post someone's email address to avoid it being harvested by spambots and it's against GDPR regulations.
Always look at "ACTIVE TOPICS" to see all posts in date & time order as they are sometimes moved; or look at "Your Posts".
Please add Reg. nrs. when posting a photo or anything about a car as this will help searches. Don't add punctuation next to nr. as this negates search.
CHANGED YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS since registering?, click your username and check your address in User Control Panel, Profile, Account Settings.
If you want help to register, use "contact us" at page bottom for help.

Number plates

Website Comments, instructions for REGISTERING and POSTING, Chat about anything
New Dexter
Wise Man
Wise Man

Number plates

Post by New Dexter »

I am sure that those who spend time at auto jumbles have seen the chaps with their little shopping trollies rounding up various parts. I was at an auto jumble recently and someone appeared to have been acquiring a collection of old aluminium number plates in his shopping trolley, the pressed type. Now I don't suppose they would have much scrap value but why would anyone want them?

Flinty

Re: Number plates

Post by Flinty »

Workshop decoration!

Steve.

Vortex O'Plinth
Extra-Wise Man
Extra-Wise Man

Post by Vortex O'Plinth »

Bank robbery?
Nick

"Don't bother with the Air & Space Museum - there's nothing to see.......".

Fossil
Wise Man
Wise Man

Post by Fossil »

Ahhh

Who doesn't remember "The League of Gentlemen", so many memorable British actors, and an Alvis?

Ta

Fossil