Please visit the Club's website https://www.dloc.org.uk/ to join. Visit https://www.dloc.org.uk/adhoc to DONATE towards the cost of the forum.
Please don't post someone's email address to avoid it being harvested by spambots and it's against GDPR regulations.
Always look at "ACTIVE TOPICS" to see all posts in date & time order as they are sometimes moved; or look at "Your Posts".
Please add Reg. nrs. when posting a photo or anything about a car as this will help searches. Don't add punctuation next to nr. as this negates search.
CHANGED YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS since registering?, click your username and check your address in User Control Panel, Profile, Account Settings.
If you want help to register, use "contact us" at page bottom for help.

UFOs & Aliens

Website Comments, instructions for REGISTERING and POSTING, Chat about anything

Do aliens and UFOs exist? (Two choices which you can change.)

Aliens do exist (over 70% sure). (UFOs are manned and are not just robotic drones.)
18%
Aliens don't exist.
24%
I'm not sure about aliens.
6%
UFOs are alien-made (over 90% sure).
24%
UFOs are man-made.
18%
I'm not sure about UFOs.
12%

Total votes: 17

John-B
Site Admin

UFOs & Aliens

Post by John-B »

I've had nothing much to do while it's been raining so much and I'm also beginning to self-isolate, so I've been looking at two Blaze TV programmes at 4pm UFO Hangar One reports and 5pm Ancient Aliens. The UFO programme is full of facts (if true) but the Ancient Aliens programme is a bit stupid and full of speculation. Is it all just interesting TV with no truth at all? The visual effects are made-up but very convincing. The only real photos are of objects a very long way away.

Previously I had heard about the Roswell incident and the Rendlesham Forest incident, both of which were largely regarded as secret man-made objects. However, MUFON's Hangar One has over 70,000 written reports of UFOs and aliens and there would be many more unreported. I reckon I am now 90% sure that there are UFOs (which might be man-made "black experimental projects" to a large extent) and 70% certain that there are aliens (I can't be sure until an alien is produced for public examination. One report is of a guard who shot dead an alien and another of a nurse who took an alien body to a hospital). Some of the reports are on YouTube, google "YouTube hangar one UFOs" and you may change your mind! :o I also remember "The Warminster Thing" in the 1950s.

I've made some notes of the programmes I've seen. IF and it's a big IF the reports are true:

Why do UFOs crash so often? If they are made by extra-terrestrials with advanced technology they should be more reliable.

There seem to be three main types of alien,
1. those that abduct humans and carry out examinations and insert small pieces of meteorite, perhaps these are alien scientists; (a US doctor has extracted 16 small bits from humans who have claimed to have been abducted);
2. those that land on an anonymous piece of ground, walk around then get back into a flying saucer when they see humans; perhaps these are just tourists with a check list of things to do like humans visiting the Taj Mahal;
3. those in small flying saucers that dash about chasing cars, trains and planes, sometimes crashing into them, these are like teenagers with a sports car.

It is reported that there are 57 different types of alien. In some cases where aliens are seen emerging from a flying saucer the small greys are the ones that come out while taller aliens can be seen inside the craft. Perhaps the tall ones are the ones in control while the greys are merely advanced robots or slaves. It would seem that Earth is on some kind of alien check list of places that are essential to visit. The recent upsurge in visits since WW2 may be due to the nuclear bomb explosions and the increasingly violent wars that aliens are keen to watch in case we exterminate our current level of civilisation and are forced to revert to stone age culture.

It is reported that the US military achieved anti-gravity propulsion in 1954 but no man-made aircraft has been seen using this technology. If so, the USA are keeping the technology secret because it would make a massive change to human society if made public and devastate the oil and gas economy. It would be chaos if we all had anti-gravity vehicles to fly about in.

John-B
Site Admin

Re: UFOs & Aliens

Post by John-B »

It seems that we will never know the truth while the US hides or destroys evidence unless a member of the public can produce definite evidence, not just photos. Russia and China probably have the same policy.
Summarising MUFON (Mutual UFO Network) and other reports (if true):

Aliens have been seen many times.
Aliens have been shot.
Aliens have been touched.
Human "interfacers" have had telepathic communication with aliens (seems doubtful; does it mean just a transfer of concepts like fear or actual discussions?).
UFOs have been seen many thousands of times and touched.
UFOs have crashed into the ground and into cars and trains causing damage.
UFOs have abducted humans.
UFOs have caused time-shifts in human travel (eg a lorry transported 80 miles when only 17 were recorded on odometer and a car journey lost 30 minutes, watches of two people changed time).
Aliens are reported to be held, seen and shot at in underground US bases.
Postmortems on aliens have been carried out (military men quickly confiscated all x-rays and documents).
After UFO or alien events men in black have arrived and confiscated all documents, x-rays, photos etc. and supervised the deletion of computer records. Men in black claim to be "from the Government" but don't give any further details, they just threaten people, even military and police men, and many people are so frightened they stay quiet for decades until revealing secrets on their deathbed.
US soldiers shot at UFOs in the Korean and Vietnam wars but never hit any. Since then US has told troops not to shoot at UFOs and US policy has been to ignore or deny existence of UFOs and destroy evidence. UFOs were seen in the Balkan, Iraq, Afghanistan and Middle East wars.
US military have reverse-engineered alien UFOs.
Aliens are reported to survive for a while in earth's atmosphere (like fish out of water I suppose), but aliens in captivity have been given masks and a special air supply.
Aliens never seem to be wearing clothes or spacesuits and never hold anything, which is surprising.
UFOs create anti-gravity with electromagnetic induction, like better Maglev train technology.
UFOs travel underwater with ease, not pushing water out of the way but creating a hole through which they sink or travel along.
UFOs may have secret underwater bases where they build or maintain their vehicles.

Sydsmith
Extremely Wise Man
Extremely Wise Man

Post by Sydsmith »

And it's not even April 1st :D

John-B
Site Admin

Post by John-B »

The Americans who have been affected, like ranchers in Arizona, Texas and New Mexico where crashes happen or cattle are mysteriously killed, don't think it's a joke, but they may be complaining about black ops projects rather than aliens. We, and they, just don't know the truth.
American politicians have been told to mind their own business, so who is running these secret things? Probably the CIA.
A list of US security clearance levels is very long and the president is 17th in the list, so he can't access information in sixteen levels above him. Amazing :shock:

John-B
Site Admin

Post by John-B »

Yesterday's Blaze UFO programme was the usual mixture of real facts and falsehoods. It started by mentioning that NASA said that the Apollo 11 moon landing radio transmission was broadcast in real time to the public, but that wasn't true. There must have been a delay so that NASA could delete or beep out parts of it before the public heard it.
There was a gap of two minutes which NASA said had not been recorded due to an overheating camera, but that wasn't true as radio hams did record that two minutes in real time and it was a discussion about white dots on the edge of the crater. It's a pity that we are mislead in this way by NASA, the US government or US military people .
Later Neil Armstrong used a private radio channel and it's speculated that he said he could see a UFO nearby.
Later the program descended into massive speculation about UFO bases on the far side of the moon. The following photos could have been doctored.
This programme wasn't up to the normal standard of Blaze UFO programmes which include astonishing and true comments or notes from members of the public, followed by speculation on the meaning of them.
Alien-base-Moon-google-earth-zeeman-crater-aliens-ufo-sighting-nasa-1098222.jpg
The photo above was from an old Google Earth photo now superseded, possibly to hide something!
395dc5992941e2aa91fcfd50b6733ea5.jpg
"... what appears to be an Ancient Base or Building on the Moon . Other bridges and buildings were discovered during the Moon missions . The Astronauts were told NOT to tell anyone . Now that some of them are getting older and ..."

Brian-H
Very Wise Man
Very Wise Man

Post by Brian-H »

Aliens exist for sure, but I don't see how they could get here, unless they know something about the physics of the universe which we don't know.

If one sticks to "what we know about the physics of the universe is correct", then no aliens have ever visited this planet.

The only argument that would substantiate "aliens have and are visiting our planet" would involve substantial blind-spots in our current understanding of the physics of the universe.

Don't forget that not long ago (less than 100 years IIRC) it was believed that there were canals on Mars, which could be seen from telescopes of the era on Earth. Turns out that if you went to Mars and looked through a telescope of that era at Earth, then all the post-boxes in the UK would look like canals at that resolution. It's things like this that need to be borne in mind when looking at the "evidence" - it's mostly illusionary.

Remember the picture of a sunken MH370 off the coast of South Africa ?

We "never visited the Moon" ?

Crop circles ?

Loch Ness monster ?

All conspiracy theories, or fake.

What about ghosts too ?

John-B
Site Admin

Post by John-B »

I've been watching Blaze UFO programmes for months now and there are so many thousands of UFO sightings and photos that UFOs must exist, but if they are not alien craft then the USA and other major countries must be keeping a lot of secrets from us.
If reports about "The Men in Black" are true that they confiscate documents, photos and threaten people with dire consequences if they don't keep quiet, then they must be hiding something. If UFOs are not US craft and are alien, then why go to a lot of trouble trying to keep it secret as UFOs haven't been a threat to anyone (except on a very minor basis like the occasional crash)?

Blaze TV seems to have finished the daily 4pm sequence of UFO programmes, but I have recorded about fifteen! The aliens series which is almost entirely speculative is still continuing and has interesting shots of ancient monuments.

Brian-H
Very Wise Man
Very Wise Man

Post by Brian-H »

The thing about these TV programmes (of which I've seen a few as well, and nearly laughed at times) is that all the people are weirdos. The other thing to keep in mind is that it's all recent history i.e. from the 50's/60s/70s .

"Flying saucers" all began in WW2 when American pilots over Germany saw things that they couldn't understand, which usually turned out (later) to be Me 163 or Me 262 aircraft . Then after the war ended, they found the Ho 229 flying wing prototypes, and also some weird (and time wasting) installations where the Germans were attempting to use "flying saucers" to shoot up out of the ground (anti-gravity etc etc, mad German scientists with funding to try anything as the tide began to turn).

At the time, nobody was suggesting that "aliens" were involved in any of this, it was only in the 50s when American Cinema (and TV) started to have alien sc-fi entertainment, that suddenly the populace began to "see" flying saucers.

Using the Loch Ness monster as an analogy, a similar thing happened. IIRC the first sightings of something strange were around the 1920s or 1930s. This has been traced back to when circus elephants first appeared in Scotland, and, there were occasions when the elephants had "down time" in the Lochs. Today, it's well accepted that Nessie does not exist, and that ALL the photos were fakes (or sea otters).

So when watching this stuff on TV, always bear in mind
1. the era when it all started
2. the fact that the cameras used low resolution film
3. often the lenses in cameras of that era are also badly surfaced (remember the effects of Hubble's original badly surfaced mirror)
4. someone is making money by producing these TV programmes (bias)
5. and finally, it's nearly always the USA where aliens land - strange that the USA is a prolific conspiracy-theory culture

John-B
Site Admin

Post by John-B »

I don't think all UFO sightings are by weirdos, some are by military people or the police or ordinary folk. All have had a shock and imagination has run riot.

However, why does the US try so hard to stop these stories? If UFOs cause no harm and aren't made by the US, why not let the stories go on? It implies that US special projects are behind many UFO sightings.

Sydsmith
Extremely Wise Man
Extremely Wise Man

Post by Sydsmith »

John, is it not a bit odd that most UFO sightings are of "craft" of the most unlikely flight design. "craft" that would never be constructed here on earth because they just would not work, or at least would be very inefficient. A flying saucer is just about the most impractical shape for a space craft you could think of. OK, you could fly it narrow side on to enter the atmosphere, but why would you make it that shape when there are far more practice shapes to use?

Of course we have to assume aliens are intelligent, if that is the case why would they make such an effort to land on earth in a craft so poorly designed for the purpose and then just fly away again?

We must also assume that as earth where man took millions of years to evolve, given there are millions of stars in the universe, there is a very good chance that other life forms also evolved and exist out there. But like us, those life forms need a reason for leaving their own home to visit earth. Why then do these aliens just drop in and fly away almost before any earthling can ascertain what they really look like or who they are.

We have been woken around 6 am every morning recently by a strange irregular knocking noise which has defeated all attempts to identify the source. This morning however I quietly opened the bathroom window to find two Jackdaws in a matting ritual stomping around on the lead work round our chimney. It wasn't aliens after all. Of course I am not a sceptic :D Syd