Please visit the Club's website https://www.dloc.org.uk/ to join. Visit https://www.dloc.org.uk/adhoc to DONATE towards the cost of the forum.
Please don't post someone's email address to avoid it being harvested by spambots and it's against GDPR regulations.
Always look at "ACTIVE TOPICS" to see all posts in date & time order as they are sometimes moved; or look at "Your Posts".
Please add Reg. nrs. when posting a photo or anything about a car as this will help searches. Don't add punctuation next to nr. as this negates search.
CHANGED YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS since registering?, click your username and check your address in User Control Panel, Profile, Account Settings.
If you want help to register, use "contact us" at page bottom for help.

SP250 Grill Surround

gc0700

SP250 Grill Surround

Post by gc0700 »

Neither Barry Thorn or David Manners have any grill surrounds available. Although Barry does say that the owner of the tooling is trying to get some more pressed. But I have no idea how long that will take.
So, does anybody have a salvageable grill surround that I could buy.

Many thanks
Last edited by gc0700 on Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tim

CDemler

Re: SP250 Grill Surround

Post by CDemler »

Hi Tim,
I am trying to have the grill surround manufactured now for more than 2years. But a lot of problems have accrued.
Just get in contact with me, I still have an original grill Surround which I might sell.
Regards,
Chris

gc0700

Post by gc0700 »

Hi Christian,

I've just sent you a PM.

Thanks
Tim

CDemler

Post by CDemler »

Hi Tim,
Nothing received so far.
Chris

gc0700

Post by gc0700 »

Hi Christian,

it's show as in my "Outbox" so should be available to you. But I've sent the same thing as an e-mail, so hopefully you'll receive on or the other.
Tim

John-B
Site Admin

Post by John-B »

CDemler wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 3:17 pm Hi Tim,
Nothing received so far.
Chris
Notification should show as a small red icon top right of a page if you are logged in. John-B