If you would like to join the DLOC, please visit the Club's website https://www.dloc.org.uk/
Please don't post someone's email address. Some people don't want to risk it being harvested by spambots and GDPR regulations discourage it.
Always look at "ACTIVE TOPICS" which gives all posts in date & time order if you can't find a post as topics are sometimes moved; or look at "Your Posts".
Reg. nrs. Please add reg. nr. when posting a photo or anything about a car as this will help searches. Don't add punctuation next to nr. as this negates search.

Run Click And Collect

Warsash 2

Run Click And Collect

Post by Warsash 2 »

Hi all
Another use for the SP and we did not get stopped by the boys in blue.
The car has not run for about 6 months, it started on the button with a bit of a cough but it soon cleared, showed no signs of high temperature so I suppose the isolation worked. I will try the V8250 next week which has sat along side the SP for months.
Keep well
Regards

Colin
Attachments
run click collect.jpg

Christopher Storey

Re: Run Click And Collect

Post by Christopher Storey »

Since you are perfectly entitled to go anywhere in England since the change in regulations 9 days ago , I am pleased to hear that you were not stopped. it seems that someone has taught police to read the Regs in the weeks since this started