Please visit the Club's website https://www.dloc.org.uk/ to join. Visit https://www.dloc.org.uk/adhoc to DONATE towards the cost of the forum.
Please don't post someone's email address to avoid it being harvested by spambots and it's against GDPR regulations.
Always look at "ACTIVE TOPICS" to see all posts in date & time order as they are sometimes moved; or look at "Your Posts".
Please add Reg. nrs. when posting a photo or anything about a car as this will help searches. Don't add punctuation next to nr. as this negates search.
CHANGED YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS since registering?, click your username and check your address in User Control Panel, Profile, Account Settings.
If you want help to register, use "contact us" at page bottom for help.

Logging on problems

Website Comments, instructions for REGISTERING and POSTING, Chat about anything
JT7196
Extremely Wise Man
Extremely Wise Man

Logging on problems

Post by JT7196 »

Hi , still having a problem logon onto this site , I have to go through the process at least Twice !! Every time I try to Log on ,…..Very frustrating 🤬🤬🤬🤬

AntonyB

Re: Logging on problems

Post by AntonyB »

Just to say that I log on and log out of the Forum regularly and have had no issues at all, suspect more of a hard and software problem at your end - though I do not admit to any real technical expertise on these matters.

Antony

John-B
Site Admin

Re: Logging on problems

Post by John-B »

Alan, I haven't got an iphone so I've borrowed my sister-in-law's phone to check. You may have tried this before but try again:

Turn on iPhone top right button
Enter password number
Touch safari icon
Touch pages icon
Scroll and touch DLOC forum link or enter www.forum.dloc.co.uk
Scroll down and find login box
Enter username and password
Save password
Touch Done
Turn off iphone top button and slide to power down
----------

Turn on iPhone top button
Password number
Touch pages icon
Touch DLOC form link
You should be auto-logged in
Go to active topics via three horizontal lines top right
Open a post and type and submit
Turn off iPhone with top button and slider or go to do something else without logging out
--------

In iphone settings on main menu, scroll down, touch safari ,
Scroll down, touch block cookies,
Always block, Allow from Current Website Only and Always Allow should all have no tick,
Allow from Websites I Visit should have a tick.
These are default settings so you may not have to edit them.

If it's your iPad, I haven't got an iPad so get a friend to help you as the procedure may be similar.
Good luck (this took an age to type on an iPhone, I don't know how people can put up with them! :lol: