Please visit the Club's website https://www.dloc.org.uk/ to join. Visit https://www.dloc.org.uk/adhoc to DONATE towards the cost of the forum.
Please don't post someone's email address to avoid it being harvested by spambots and it's against GDPR regulations.
Always look at "ACTIVE TOPICS" to see all posts in date & time order as they are sometimes moved; or look at "Your Posts".
Please add Reg. nrs. when posting a photo or anything about a car as this will help searches. Don't add punctuation next to nr. as this negates search.
CHANGED YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS since registering?, click your username and check your address in User Control Panel, Profile, Account Settings.
If you want help to register, use "contact us" at page bottom for help.

2022 SP250 Calendar

soaringace

2022 SP250 Calendar

Post by soaringace »

I should pick up the SP250 calendars from Lavenham Press tomorrow and I am sure they will look great!

Your first chance to buy one will be at the NEC Classic Motor Show from Friday 12th to Sunday 14th November. There will be a special show price (and no postage costs!) if you pick up one from there.

After the show, I will start postal orders at £12 for the wall calendars or £14 for the desk versions. Postage costs will be confirmed later and more details to follow.

Email me for more details soaring(dot)ace(at)btinternet.com.

Thanks

Alan

soaringace

Re: 2022 SP250 Calendar

Post by soaringace »

The SP250 stand at the NEC is in hall 2, stand 450, next to the DLOC, if you pop in, say hello and buy a calendar!

Alan

simonp
Wise Man
Wise Man

Post by simonp »

Hi Alan

Please can you put a wall calendar on one side for me and I will hopefully collect tomorrow.

Thanks

Simon
Daimler SP 250 - "To feel its eager response as you open up is to know a new motoring adventure"(Sales brochure) The adventure continues!

soaringace

Post by soaringace »

Thanks Simon, will do.

Alan

soaringace

Post by soaringace »

After a successful NEC show, I am now ready to deal with any calendar orders by post. You can email me at soaring(dot)ace(at)btinternet.com

The prices are the same as last year with wall calendars at £12 and the desk versions £14. The photos are different on each version.

Postage is as follows
UK £1.83 for one calendar or £2.39 for two
Europe £4.05 / £5.05
USA £5.65 / £8.10
Canada £5.50 / £7.80
Australia & New Zealand £6.60 / £9.65

Please contact for other volumes and/or destinations. If you are quick, there is a bulk Australian order through Brooksy down under!

We also have some environmentally friendly linen-type bags with the Daimler SP250 logo on, and you can add one of these to your order for just £1 each. Size is 36.5 cm wide by 40.5 cm high (plus handles).

I would prefer a PayPal account credit, or you can send a cheque to me at 40 Brentwood Place, Brentwood, Essex, CM15 9DN, UK. This the PayPal link with my details;
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/alanmasonSP250

If you want to pay by direct bank credit, I can confirm the details.

Can you also confirm the address for postage.

All profits will go to the SP250 funds, through Laurence Jones & Glyn Overy, who support this.

They have been printed again by Lavenham Press and the general opinion is that the quality is excellent. Thanks to everyone who submitted photos for consideration for this year’s calendars.

If you have already indicated an interest I will be emailing you to confirm.

Thanks

Alan

simonp
Wise Man
Wise Man

Post by simonp »

Thanks for the calendar Alan. My car appears as part of the Glamis Castle group on the July pic so happy to make a further appearance!

SimonP
Daimler SP 250 - "To feel its eager response as you open up is to know a new motoring adventure"(Sales brochure) The adventure continues!

soaringace

Post by soaringace »

Supplies are now running low as we have sold 98% of the desk calendars and 88% of the wall ones.

Get in quick if you want one before Christmas.

Thanks to those of you who have ordered so far

Alan

soaringace

Post by soaringace »

All of the desk calendars have now sold but I do have a few wall ones left, if you get in quick.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Alan

soaringace

Post by soaringace »

Just a final comment on this year’s calendars. Thanks to everyone who bought one as we have sold all 160 of them.

This has produced a profit of over £650 which will be split between pasSPort and other SP projects for the SP250 Owners Club.

If you have any interesting shots for the 2023 one, please email me.

Alan
3606F475-08A7-4149-AA8F-DEE2C227E8E6.jpeg

simonp
Wise Man
Wise Man

Post by simonp »

Just turned the page to a very appealing shot of an SP in the Alps and wishing I was there now!

SimonP