Please visit the Club's website https://www.dloc.org.uk/ to join. Visit https://www.dloc.org.uk/adhoc to DONATE towards the cost of the forum.
Please don't post someone's email address to avoid it being harvested by spambots and it's against GDPR regulations.
Always look at "ACTIVE TOPICS" to see all posts in date & time order as they are sometimes moved; or look at "Your Posts".
Please add Reg. nrs. when posting a photo or anything about a car as this will help searches. Don't add punctuation next to nr. as this negates search.
CHANGED YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS since registering?, click your username and check your address in User Control Panel, Profile, Account Settings.
If you want help to register, use "contact us" at page bottom for help.

DB18 Interior Light Switch

Salmons
Helpful Person
Helpful Person

DB18 Interior Light Switch

Post by Salmons »

I need an interior light switch. My car should have one on each B post but one switch is missing. I need one to match if possible, see photo, or a new pair. Can anyone
Interior Light Switch 3.JPG
help.

Dennis
Attachments
Interior Light Switch 2.JPG

migray
Helpful Person
Helpful Person

Re: DB18 Interior Light Switch

Post by migray »

Dennis

This is similar but not the same so you would need two https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LUCAS-DASH-P ... 3150189864
Attachments
switch.JPG
switch.JPG (11.5 KiB) Viewed 2118 times

Salmons
Helpful Person
Helpful Person

Post by Salmons »

Thanks Mike,
I had searched through 15 pages of car interior light switches and not noticed this one, so have asked the vendor if he has more than one .

Had already asked Rolls Royce Contacts and they did not know of anything.

Dennis

clevitt

Post by clevitt »

I've just come across this switch assembly whilst searching for a gasket, is it what you are looking for?

Apologies for the delay in replying: I thought that might have something suitable, but only found it today.
Chris
Attachments
image.jpeg

Salmons
Helpful Person
Helpful Person

Post by Salmons »

Could you show a photo of the front of the switch so that I can see if it is anything like mine. It does not need to be an absolute match.

Thankyou

Salmons

clevitt

Post by clevitt »

This is the front view as seen when the switch is fitted behind the bezel, but it would need a backing of some sort to hold the switch in place.
Regards,
Chris
Attachments
image.jpeg

Salmons
Helpful Person
Helpful Person

Post by Salmons »

Thank you Cliff from the first photo I thought it must be reversed. Now i can see it is possibly the same basic switch but is lacking the bezel. I don't think I could make one and it might be difficult to get one made.

So I will hope that I see one to match mine or at the worst get a pair that would be suitable.

Thanks again for your help and reply.

Dennis

DW1900

Post by DW1900 »

Hi Dennis,
If you are still looking for an interior switch, I have one. It came in a box of bits that was in the boot of the car when I picked it up late last year. Send me an email if you are interested.

Regards

Dave W

Salmons
Helpful Person
Helpful Person

Post by Salmons »

Hello,
Yes I definitely still need as switch Can you give me your contact details email or phone and we can arrange payment etc.

Salmons, Dennis Mynard my contact details ar ein the DM in Registrats list.

Dennis