Please visit the Club's website https://www.dloc.org.uk/ to join. Visit https://www.dloc.org.uk/adhoc to DONATE towards the cost of the forum.
Please don't post someone's email address to avoid it being harvested by spambots and it's against GDPR regulations.
Always look at "ACTIVE TOPICS" to see all posts in date & time order as they are sometimes moved; or look at "Your Posts".
Please add Reg. nrs. when posting a photo or anything about a car as this will help searches. Don't add punctuation next to nr. as this negates search.
CHANGED YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS since registering?, click your username and check your address in User Control Panel, Profile, Account Settings.
If you want help to register, use "contact us" at page bottom for help.

Lanchester LA10 1936 BRW813

Hooper Daimlers & other pre-Jaguar post-war Daimlers sub-forum.
Cars in motoring holidays, racing, at functions like marriages, in museums, etc. Photos not applicable to technical, sale or event forums.
frenchy

Lanchester LA10 1936 BRW813

Post by frenchy »

Just testing!!!! French

EDIT by John-B: Brilliant photo, but this photo is larger than 3MB (current limit 24/02/2016), please keep MB size smaller or we will exceed our storage before long. I think it only shows because the size limit was reduced to 3MB after this was uploaded.

Reg. nr. BRW 813
Attachments
IMG_2743.JPG
IMG_2743.JPG (5.68 MiB) Viewed 2816 times
Last edited by John-B on Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Reg. nr. added

marchesmark
Helpful Person
Helpful Person

Re: Lanchester LA10 1936 BRW813

Post by marchesmark »

Lovely looking car. An unintended side effect of all these test photos is that we are getting to see some lovely cars!

watkindj
Extremely Wise Man
Extremely Wise Man

Post by watkindj »

and entries in next years calendar
Darren
South Cambridgeshire
XJ Registrar &
LD10 Registrar
LD10 Website Webmaster Incorporating (Worldwide Lanchester LD10 Register)
http://ld10.awardspace.co.uk

John-B
Site Admin

Post by John-B »

marchesmark wrote:Lovely looking car. An unintended side effect of all these test photos is that we are getting to see some lovely cars!
Only this morning I've suggested to Admin and Moderator that this forum isn't deleted as intended but is renamed a Photo Album as there are some lovely photos (but I expect that non-Daimler, non-Lanchester or non-BSA cars will be deleted)!

marchesmark
Helpful Person
Helpful Person

Post by marchesmark »

John, could we rename it Members Cars and place it near the top of the index list? It is something I have seen on other forums, it is interesting to view and quite welcoming for prospective owners/club members.

John-B
Site Admin

Post by John-B »

marchesmark wrote:John, could we rename it Members Cars and place it near the top of the index list? It is something I have seen on other forums, it is interesting to view and quite welcoming for prospective owners/club members.
They won't all be members' cars, though. Do you own a Docker Daimler?

I'll discuss with Admin.

watkindj
Extremely Wise Man
Extremely Wise Man

Post by watkindj »

John-B wrote:
marchesmark wrote:John, could we rename it Members Cars and place it near the top of the index list? It is something I have seen on other forums, it is interesting to view and quite welcoming for prospective owners/club members.

I'll discuss with Admin.

They would be FORUM members !

which is I thought the point ( reaching new DLOC members and allowing the registrars to build better car databases)
Darren
South Cambridgeshire
XJ Registrar &
LD10 Registrar
LD10 Website Webmaster Incorporating (Worldwide Lanchester LD10 Register)
http://ld10.awardspace.co.uk

John-B
Site Admin

Post by John-B »

watkindj wrote:
John-B wrote:

I'll discuss with Admin.

They would be FORUM members !

which is I thought the point ( reaching new DLOC members and allowing the registrars to build better car databases)
Don't worry, I was joking. I got the drift.

I want the photos to be retained, whatever the forum title.

marchesmark
Helpful Person
Helpful Person

Post by marchesmark »

I think Stardust was the last sold at around £110K. A bit more than I've got in my piggy bank, sadly...