Please visit the Club's website https://www.dloc.org.uk/ to join. Visit https://www.dloc.org.uk/adhoc to DONATE towards the cost of the forum.
Please don't post someone's email address to avoid it being harvested by spambots and it's against GDPR regulations.
Always look at "ACTIVE TOPICS" to see all posts in date & time order as they are sometimes moved; or look at "Your Posts".
Please add Reg. nrs. when posting a photo or anything about a car as this will help searches. Don't add punctuation next to nr. as this negates search.
CHANGED YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS since registering?, click your username and check your address in User Control Panel, Profile, Account Settings.
If you want help to register, use "contact us" at page bottom for help.

Lanchester Leda 1953 PBF 157 for sale

John-B
Site Admin

Lanchester Leda 1953 PBF 157 for sale

Post by John-B »

The message was sent from a guest who specified the following contact
information:
Name: Stephen Candlin

Message sent to you follows
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, I am hoping to find someone interested in taking my 1953 Lanchester Leda PBF 157 that had been parked in a farm yard before I obtained it for
£400 2 years ago. It is very much in need of restoration but unfortunately my wife and I are full time working and now caring for parents who have moved in with us. All of that leaves the unfortunate car sat in my garage gathering cobwebs and still patiently waiting for someone to 'take her on'.
I believe she is one of the cars in your photo collection - cream and red - but sadly not looking like that anymore.
So would it be possible to put the message out to your members and see if anyone would be interested in coming to pick her up for the same amount as I paid for her please.
We are in the SN15 post code area if that helps members who may be interested.
Grateful for any assistance you may be able to offer Kind regards Steve Candlin

--------------

If anyone is interested, reply here and I will forward your name and email address to Steve Candlin. John-B

lotuselite

Re: Lanchester Leda 1953 PBF 157 for sale

Post by lotuselite »

I would certainly be interested in looking at this car. Could you put me in touch if it is still available. Regards David

John-B
Site Admin

Post by John-B »

lotuselite wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:02 am I would certainly be interested in looking at this car. Could you put me in touch if it is still available. Regards David
OK I've given Steve your email address.

lotuselite

Post by lotuselite »

Many thanks David