Please visit the Club's website https://www.dloc.org.uk/ to join. Visit https://www.dloc.org.uk/adhoc to DONATE towards the cost of the forum.
Please don't post someone's email address to avoid it being harvested by spambots and it's against GDPR regulations.
Always look at "ACTIVE TOPICS" to see all posts in date & time order as they are sometimes moved; or look at "Your Posts".
Please add Reg. nrs. when posting a photo or anything about a car as this will help searches. Don't add punctuation next to nr. as this negates search.
CHANGED YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS since registering?, click your username and check your address in User Control Panel, Profile, Account Settings.
If you want help to register, use "contact us" at page bottom for help.

2021 SP250 Calendar

soaringace

2021 SP250 Calendar

Post by soaringace »

The SP250 calendars for 2021 are now at Lavenham Press for editing and printing.

More details to follow in a few weeks when I will start taking orders by post - watch this space.

Alan

Bud

Re: 2021 SP250 Calendar

Post by Bud »

Can't wait, you never disappoint us. Besides, I need to know where i will be.

soaringace

Post by soaringace »

Should have the calendars fresh from the printers in the next 7 days, so more details on prices and how to order shortly.

Alan

soaringace

Post by soaringace »

It’s calendar time again!

I am now ready to deal with any calendar orders by post. You can email me at soaring.ace(at)btinternet.com

The prices are up slightly with wall calendars at £12 and the desk versions £14. The photos are different on each version.

Postage is as follows
UK £1.64 for one calendar or £2.14 for two
Europe £4.25 / £5.10
USA & Canada £5.75 / £8.15
Australia & New Zealand £6.65 / £9.65

I would prefer a PayPal account credit using the above email, or you can send a cheque to me at 40 Brentwood Place, Brentwood, Essex, CM15 9DN, UK. This the PayPal link with my details;
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/alanmasonSP250

If you want to pay by direct bank credit, I can confirm the details.

Can you also confirm the address for postage please. Every effort will be made to ensure that the calendars are packed and sent from a covid-secure environment.

All profits will go to the SP250 funds, through Laurence Jones, Glyn Overy & Stewart Amos, who support this. You may have seen recent discussion about how to continue pasSPort, which has been supported to a small degree by the calendar efforts, and if the profits are not used in this way for 2021, then the website will get a larger proportion towards it's running costs.

They have been printed again by Lavenham Press and the general opinion is that the quality is excellent (& the photos are pretty good too!!). Thanks to everyone who submitted photos for consideration for this year’s calendars.

If you have already indicated an interest I will be emailing you to confirm.

Thanks

Alan

soaringace

Post by soaringace »

After the first few days, nearly 60% of the calendars have been sold, so let me know quickly, if you still want one.

Thanks

Alan

soaringace

Post by soaringace »

The desk calendars have almost sold out, as I only have a handful left - if you want one let me know quickly!

I also still have the wall versions available if you want some larger shots of SPs - they do look very good!

An ideal Christmas present!!

Alan

simonp
Wise Man
Wise Man

Post by simonp »

Wall calendar has arrived and includes some lovely photos to cheer us up in these troubled times. Think my SP has done less a 1000 miles this year for the first time in 34 years!

SimonP
Daimler SP 250 - "To feel its eager response as you open up is to know a new motoring adventure"(Sales brochure) The adventure continues!

soaringace

Post by soaringace »

Desk calendars have now sold out but I still have a few wall versions left.

Festive greetings.

Alan

keithsimp7521

Post by keithsimp7521 »

Hi Alan
I know I am very late but are there any wall calenders left. I need one.
Cheers
Keith

soaringace

Post by soaringace »

Yes Keith, I do have the last few calendars left at £12 plus postage.

Alan