Please visit the Club's website https://www.dloc.org.uk/ to join. Visit https://www.dloc.org.uk/adhoc to DONATE towards the cost of the forum.
Please don't post someone's email address to avoid it being harvested by spambots and it's against GDPR regulations.
Always look at "ACTIVE TOPICS" to see all posts in date & time order as they are sometimes moved; or look at "Your Posts".
Please add Reg. nrs. when posting a photo or anything about a car as this will help searches. Don't add punctuation next to nr. as this negates search.
CHANGED YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS since registering?, click your username and check your address in User Control Panel, Profile, Account Settings.
If you want help to register, use "contact us" at page bottom for help.

lost book of production Darts

John-B
Site Admin

Re: lost book of production Darts

Post by John-B »

It's now in Daimler Histories and Statistics, a sub-forum of Daimler SP250/251/450, etc. I put it in the Daimler Histories and Statistics for the other Daimlers not SP250 etc. by mistake.

Sorry if that confused you. If you use Your Posts again, you can click on the forum title alongside any topic title to get to it.

David S

Post by David S »

Well thanks for the info John,

I've found the 'Daimler Histories' you mention, but many others seem to miss it.

This topic was quite interesting to many initially, but since it was moved few seem to have commented further, so I wonder if this has affected our chances of finding any answers.

This is not intended to be criticism just feedback.

I appreciate you work and that of the others looking after this Forum, it is developing nicely and is a valuable tool to many of us owners.

David

John-B
Site Admin

Post by John-B »

Yes, the sub-forums may be easily missed, I'll discuss it with John Hitchins.

We really need more people to post histories of their cars!

David S

Post by David S »

You are right... no one has posted on this since an early flurry in February.
If we are to find the info from the lost books this post needs to be in the main domain.
maybe at the SP250 day or the National event people can look at cars with some interest. It is a shame no one thought to look at these points and make notes at the National in Ross on Wye in 2009 as the cars were arranged in Chassis Number.
[Well done Wilf!]
David