Please visit the Club's website https://www.dloc.org.uk/ to join. Visit https://www.dloc.org.uk/adhoc to DONATE towards the cost of the forum.
Please don't post someone's email address to avoid it being harvested by spambots and it's against GDPR regulations.
Always look at "ACTIVE TOPICS" to see all posts in date & time order as they are sometimes moved; or look at "Your Posts".
Please add Reg. nrs. when posting a photo or anything about a car as this will help searches. Don't add punctuation next to nr. as this negates search.
CHANGED YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS since registering?, click your username and check your address in User Control Panel, Profile, Account Settings.
If you want help to register, use "contact us" at page bottom for help.

If I had half a million quid to spare

Chris_R
Wise Man
Wise Man

If I had half a million quid to spare

Post by Chris_R »

pekkak

Re: If I had half a million quid to spare

Post by pekkak »

What a wondeful Daimler! :D

DR450USA

Post by DR450USA »

Yes, a very stunning car. I saw this one at Hershey a few years back. It won Best of Show.
Attachments
IMG_20150614_132734124 (2).jpg

Christopher Storey
Helpful Person
Helpful Person

Post by Christopher Storey »

A fantasy advertisement . Very lucky if he manages to get 20% of that price, that's if you can find a buyer for such a monstrosity at all

Sydsmith
Extremely Wise Man
Extremely Wise Man

Post by Sydsmith »

Don't hold back Chris....

I remember seeing these cars at a 1950's Earls Court motor show in my innocence in a loud voice shamed my Uncle who had taken me, remarking on how ugly I thought they were. Much to the chagrin of a Daimler employee standing near.

I am sure I could find a better investment for my £500,000, something like an Aston Martin, dare I whisper on these hallowed pages. Syd