Please visit the Club's website https://www.dloc.org.uk/ to join. Visit https://www.dloc.org.uk/adhoc to DONATE towards the cost of the forum.
Please don't post someone's email address to avoid it being harvested by spambots and it's against GDPR regulations.
Always look at "ACTIVE TOPICS" to see all posts in date & time order as they are sometimes moved; or look at "Your Posts".
Please add Reg. nrs. when posting a photo or anything about a car as this will help searches. Don't add punctuation next to nr. as this negates search.
CHANGED YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS since registering?, click your username and check your address in User Control Panel, Profile, Account Settings.
If you want help to register, use "contact us" at page bottom for help.

Conquest spares: bottom engine, P.Gearbox, rear axle

KennethBlanshard

Conquest spares: bottom engine, P.Gearbox, rear axle

Post by KennethBlanshard »

Hi
I'm collecting an ex-wedding Conquest next Friday 6th August 2021 around noon.
There are three heavy and very used spares that I am unable to transport or store, but will be cleared, as the proprietors are retiring.
Photos attached for ID/gorp, as per Stan Thomas's request.
I have NO part numbers stampings etc. The car itself is a Mk ii
a Conquest back axle
Conquest back axle.jpg
a bottom engine
bottom engine.jpg
a Preselector gearbox
Preselector Gearbox.jpg
This is NOT a garage sale but if someone needs one/all of the above and are competent to transport them un-aided at the above time, please let me know.
Collection is entirely down to the goodwill of the proprietors, but they have been DLOC members and I'll gladly put in a request for them to attend.

bakergh

Re: Conquest spares: bottom engine, P.Gearbox, rear axle

Post by bakergh »

Hi Kenneth

Are these items located in the Ashford area?

Graham

KennethBlanshard

Sorry, no. I live near Ashford, but the car and spares are in business premises near Hampton Court.

KennethBlanshard

My apologies - I should have stated that the spares are located in West Molesey, near Hampton Court.
Ken