Please visit the Club's website https://www.dloc.org.uk/ to join. Visit https://www.dloc.org.uk/adhoc to DONATE towards the cost of the forum.
Please don't post someone's email address to avoid it being harvested by spambots and it's against GDPR regulations.
Always look at "ACTIVE TOPICS" to see all posts in date & time order as they are sometimes moved; or look at "Your Posts".
Please add Reg. nrs. when posting a photo or anything about a car as this will help searches. Don't add punctuation next to nr. as this negates search.
CHANGED YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS since registering?, click your username and check your address in User Control Panel, Profile, Account Settings.
If you want help to register, use "contact us" at page bottom for help.

Lanchester 10 Instruction Manual

mikemillen

Lanchester 10 Instruction Manual

Post by mikemillen »

When I acquired my LD10 it came with a lot of DM magazines (good) and a 1934 copy of a Lanchester 10 Instruction Manual.

It's not in great shape... the bottom edge and corner look like they may have been mouse food, but it's all legible nontheless.

It's of no use to me, but if anyone else would like it I'll happily put it in the mail for them, otherwise it's the bin, I'm afraid.

Stella

Re: Lanchester 10 Instruction Manual

Post by Stella »

I have a Lancherster LA 10 1934 not LD !

Would this be any help for me ! If so please can I have your mobile number so I can send you my address
Many thanks
Stella Bond

JT7196
Extremely Wise Man
Extremely Wise Man

Post by JT7196 »

X

AntonyB

Post by AntonyB »

OK curiosity has got the better of me..................... but what does X mean?

Antony
(definitely not a wise man, but in this instance more a baffled man)

John-B
Site Admin

Post by John-B »

AntonyB wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 3:32 pm OK curiosity has got the better of me..................... but what does X mean?

Antony
(definitely not a wise man, but in this instance more a baffled man)
Alan answered a lot of topics today and I think he probably answered the wrong topic and then deleted his post and left an X, but he could have used the x icon above his post to delete it completely.

JT7196
Extremely Wise Man
Extremely Wise Man

Post by JT7196 »

Absolutely right John 👍👍

mikemillen

Post by mikemillen »

Stella wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 7:01 pm I have a Lancherster LA 10 1934 not LD !
Would this be any help for me ! If so please can I have your mobile number so I can send you my address
Many thanks
Stella Bond
The manual is on its way, Stella.
It's pretty dog-eared, but should be useful.