Please visit the Club's website https://www.dloc.org.uk/ to join. Visit https://www.dloc.org.uk/adhoc to DONATE towards the cost of the forum.
Please don't post someone's email address to avoid it being harvested by spambots and it's against GDPR regulations.
Always look at "ACTIVE TOPICS" to see all posts in date & time order as they are sometimes moved; or look at "Your Posts".
Please add Reg. nrs. when posting a photo or anything about a car as this will help searches. Don't add punctuation next to nr. as this negates search.
CHANGED YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS since registering?, click your username and check your address in User Control Panel, Profile, Account Settings.
If you want help to register, use "contact us" at page bottom for help.

LA10 Bulkhead images

lilykill

LA10 Bulkhead images

Post by lilykill »

I'm looking for high res images of the bulkhead from the both the engine side and inside of the cabin so I know what should and shouldnt be there on my 1933 LA10.
I know there will be differences across the years but currently I'm just struggling to find any images of the engine bay side that are at a decent resolution to make out what I'm supposed to be looking at.
Any and all information would be greatly appreciated.

Simon Hyslop

Re: LA10 Bulkhead images

Post by Simon Hyslop »

I can send you some pictures but I'd need to send them directly to you to be of good enough resolution. If you want, send me a private message through this website with an email address and I'll send you them. If you remind me of the registration date of your car, that would help as I may be able to be a bit closer with the details.

lilykill

Post by lilykill »

Simon Hyslop wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:00 am I can send you some pictures but I'd need to send them directly to you to be of good enough resolution. If you want, send me a private message through this website with an email address and I'll send you them. If you remind me of the registration date of your car, that would help as I may be able to be a bit closer with the details.
Just messaged you about it with my email.

Simon Hyslop

Post by Simon Hyslop »

Thank you, you'll have them later today.