Please visit the Club's website https://www.dloc.org.uk/ to join. Visit https://www.dloc.org.uk/adhoc to DONATE towards the cost of the forum.
Please don't post someone's email address to avoid it being harvested by spambots and it's against GDPR regulations.
Always look at "ACTIVE TOPICS" to see all posts in date & time order as they are sometimes moved; or look at "Your Posts".
Please add Reg. nrs. when posting a photo or anything about a car as this will help searches. Don't add punctuation next to nr. as this negates search.
CHANGED YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS since registering?, click your username and check your address in User Control Panel, Profile, Account Settings.
If you want help to register, use "contact us" at page bottom for help.

La10

Oldcar 23

La10

Post by Oldcar 23 »

I am wanting a few parts to get my car back on the road. Engine grill and petrol tank. If anyone has these parts please let me know thanks

lomh 13

Re: La10

Post by lomh 13 »

Hello, i have a petrol tank, but I am in France...
Robert
What looks right is right

Oldcar 23

Post by Oldcar 23 »

lomh 13 wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 12:57 pm Hello, i have a petrol tank, but I am in France...
What condition is it in and How much do you want for it It It may be too expensive to post.

lomh 13

Post by lomh 13 »

I don't want anything for it, as I was thinking to put in garbage.
I don't really know its state inside, because I'll use a GPR one on my project and dont had a look at it.
I don't know the price to send it to UK
Robert
What looks right is right

Simon Hyslop

Post by Simon Hyslop »

It might be worth having an advert on Shiply to see who might be able to move it. I suspect that a man with a van and space coming back from France may eventually give you a good quote and if it looks suitably shabby it is unlikely to attract any interest from the customs people. I can't say it will work out for you both but there must be car minded people still travelling and if it hasn't had petrol in it for a long time , someone will probably be willing to take it on, surely ??