Please visit the Club's website https://www.dloc.org.uk/ to join. Visit https://www.dloc.org.uk/adhoc to DONATE towards the cost of the forum.
Please don't post someone's email address to avoid it being harvested by spambots and it's against GDPR regulations.
Always look at "ACTIVE TOPICS" to see all posts in date & time order as they are sometimes moved; or look at "Your Posts".
Please add Reg. nrs. when posting a photo or anything about a car as this will help searches. Don't add punctuation next to nr. as this negates search.
CHANGED YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS since registering?, click your username and check your address in User Control Panel, Profile, Account Settings.
If you want help to register, use "contact us" at page bottom for help.

Roof Toggle fastner assembly Dart SP 250

Zbigmak

Roof Toggle fastner assembly Dart SP 250

Post by Zbigmak »

Can anyone help?

I am looking for 3 toggle clamps for a Daimler Dart SP250 which fix the soft top to the top of the windscreen. I have the chrome windscreen parts but not the 3 clamps which screw to the wooden front bar of the convertible hood.
Second hand or suggestions as to potential manufacturers welcome.

Re: Roof Toggle fastner assembly Dart SP 250

Post by #100910 »

John-B
Site Admin

Post by John-B »

Warning, I've had an excruciating squeak for nearly two years and couldn't find the source around the driver's window or door. Eventually I discovered it was coming from the toggle fastener and a bit of cloth inside it has now given me peaceful motoring and I can hear the engine and exhaust again. :D

Ozzsp250

Post by Ozzsp250 »

I purchased mine from Barry Thorne, he can be reached at barry@sp250.com