Please visit the Club's website https://www.dloc.org.uk/ to join. Visit https://www.dloc.org.uk/adhoc to DONATE towards the cost of the forum.
Please don't post someone's email address to avoid it being harvested by spambots and it's against GDPR regulations.
Always look at "ACTIVE TOPICS" to see all posts in date & time order as they are sometimes moved; or look at "Your Posts".
Please add Reg. nrs. when posting a photo or anything about a car as this will help searches. Don't add punctuation next to nr. as this negates search.
CHANGED YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS since registering?, click your username and check your address in User Control Panel, Profile, Account Settings.
If you want help to register, use "contact us" at page bottom for help.

Daimler 15 spare parts

Jeffwhite

Daimler 15 spare parts

Post by Jeffwhite »

I just wanted to let people know that I’m having a
bit of a clear out of Daimler 15 parts. I’m listing them on eBay over the next few weeks. If there are parts you are after, it may be worth keeping an eye out and having a look.

Rolf B.

Re: Daimler 15 spare parts

Post by Rolf B. »

Hello Jeff,

which model year are the Daimler 15 parts from?

Regards
Rolf

Jeffwhite

Post by Jeffwhite »

The car I have is a Daimler 15 sport saloon. It’s the 1937 model (but registered in 1936). The engine is the 2166cc. I have some earlier parts. I’m listing an earlier front bumper today..

Sydsmith
Extremely Wise Man
Extremely Wise Man

Post by Sydsmith »

Hi Jeff, been trying to find your parts, as always I am being spammed with all those daft "fits Daimler " listings for stuff that has no relation to a Daimler 15.

Any chance you could let us have a list of the parts you have listed so we know what we are looking for. Syd

Jeffwhite

Post by Jeffwhite »

I’m sorry. I’m being really slow at getting them sorted out. I think it’s turning into a bit of a job.
174528328432 Is the item number for a DLOC badge bar badge I have listed. If you save me as a seller and check back over the next week or so....

JT7196
Extremely Wise Man
Extremely Wise Man

Post by JT7196 »

Hi Jeff, do you happen to have a Rear Window Blind spare , the return Spring in my “11” has Broken .

Cheers Al

Ps . Feeling fine now mate , thanks to you 👍🤣👍👍

Mob No 07713-673230 👍👍